Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: McCain: I know how to fight

Olympic Champ

Americans owned the sky in Vietnam. The only way to be brought down was to either get shot down or if your plane malfunctioned. Its not like he single-handedly shot down 10 enemy planes on every mission.

Olympic Champ

matclone,

With thousands of Americans serving in Vietnam, why should McCain be the one to get a green light to Presidency for it?

We know he is a war veteran. So, how is that fact going to solve Iraq troubles?

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    Its not like he single-handedly shot down 10 enemy planes on every mission.
    Did I miss the quote where he claims to have?

SHUT UP

I don't care if you criticize the guy, he's not above it. But if you're going to do it, his military service is about the last thing you could go after, that is if you want to maintain any semblance of credibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    With thousands of Americans serving in Vietnam, why should McCain be the one to get a green light to Presidency for it?
    Sorry, I must have missed the part when everyone decided McCain was the only one who got to talk about his service in Vietnam. If others want to take the same approach to the presidency, why don't they? No one's stopping them.
    You do the math..... I'll do the alfredo!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Olympic Champ

How about his bailing out on his 1st wife? What a guy. I am sure Conservatives just love great family men, Giuliani and McCain:

McCain has acknowledged engaging in extramarital affairs upon returning from Vietnam. While he was in Vietnam, his wife Carol raised his three children. She was also severely injured in a car accident. Due to the accident, she had become 4 inches shorter, gained weight, and had to use crutches to walk. He soon began engaging in extramarital affairs and in 1979, he met Cindy Hensley, a 25 year-old. He continued his extramarital affairs while living with his wife. A year later, McCain sought a divorce from Carol and a month after that, he married Cindy. The Hensley family fortune was important in launching his political career.[49]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_McCain

Olympic Champ

Turns out McCain ran after women instead of studying at Navy:

"Despite such devotion, McCain soon began to chase other women when he returned from Vietnam, just as he had at the Naval Academy, where he ran around with strippers and stewardesses......His marriage to Carol soon ended in divorce."

http://www.freerepublic.com/forum/a38a755b7658b.htm

You're a pathetic douche bag Big. Go eat a couple more cheeseburgers and explode you freakin retard.

Big,
    You seem to want to hold American politicians to near perfection in their lives. Nobody is perfect I am not surprised that MacCain left his wife or cheated on her, that just makes him part of the statistical majority in america. I cant believe that you come to this country and bad mouth our leaders when your precious mother Russia has had families murdered so others could seize power.

One thing you should have learned by now is that you should never attack a veterans service. We dont care about attacking them personaly if you have some proof but never attack the service anyone gave this country. McCain was endured terrible things and he has the scars to prove it.

Oh Jensen I completely disagree with your opinion of McCain, but thats another thread.