Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 9 of 38

Thread: Huckabee, Obama Take Iowa Caucuses

  1. #1

    Default Huckabee, Obama Take Iowa Caucuses

    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

    "If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

  2. #2

    Default Re: Huckabee, Obama Take Iowa Caucuses

    Very good news!

  3. #3
    Olympic Champ
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    On the forums
    Posts
    8,345

    Default Re: Huckabee, Obama Take Iowa Caucuses

    What is so good about Huck-a-bee?

  4. #4
    National Finalist
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    832

    Default Re: Huckabee, Obama Take Iowa Caucuses

    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    What is so good about Huck-a-bee?
    He has a position on the opposite of the spectrum as Big.

  5. #5

    Default Re: Huckabee, Obama Take Iowa Caucuses

    LOL! Good one CTC!

  6. #6
    Olympic Champ
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    On the forums
    Posts
    8,345

    Default Re: Huckabee, Obama Take Iowa Caucuses

    Quote Originally Posted by ctc View Post
    He has a position on the opposite of the spectrum as Big.
    No doubt! 80% of his supporters are Evangelical out of their mind religious nutcases.

  7. #7
    National Finalist
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    832

    Default Re: Huckabee, Obama Take Iowa Caucuses

    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    No doubt! 80% of his supporters are Evangelical out of their mind religious nutcases.
    You may or may not be correct about the 80% - I don't know. The "out of their mind religious nutcases" you declare comes from someone that is a Soviet Commie who still lives with Mommie at age 30, likes 14 year old girls (yes, you told us that), and washes dishes for a living thinking his services are worth $30 an hour. All in due perspective.

  8. #8
    Olympic Champ
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    On the forums
    Posts
    8,345

    Default Re: Huckabee, Obama Take Iowa Caucuses

    Quote Originally Posted by ctc View Post


    You may or may not be correct about the 80% - I don't know. The "out of their mind religious nutcases" you declare comes from someone that is a Soviet Commie who still lives with Mommie at age 30, likes 14 year old girls (yes, you told us that), and washes dishes for a living thinking his services are worth $30 an hour. All in due perspective.
    At least I don't think of my wife as my Mommy like you do ctc. What is the matter? Your mother kicked you out so you had to find a new one?

  9. #9
    National Finalist
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    832

    Default Re: Huckabee, Obama Take Iowa Caucuses

    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    At least I don't think of my wife as my Mommy like you do ctc. What is the matter? Your mother kicked you out so you had to find a new one?

    Huh? No wonder you wash dishes, live with Mommie, and can't get a proper girlfriend.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •