Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Huckabee, Obama Take Iowa Caucuses

Default Re: Huckabee, Obama Take Iowa Caucuses

Quote Originally Posted by ctc View Post
    How many repeat posts of the same exact language will you type before you realize that no one cares? - password

I had two of them. Once I noticed that a select few that revert predictably to calling people "racists" without proper justification, I started a second thread to publicly call them out to give their input. You will notice that both threads had much response to them (positive) by other posters. You can call that "trolling" if it makes you happy.
    How many repeat posts of the same exact language will you type before you realize that no one cares?
    Your observation skills suck.
    You have just made a classic description of what a troll is, yet you are too dense to realize it. You didn't want their input; you childishly re-worded a mission statement from a Church which you know nothing about. This is what a troll does. You posted it 3 times trying to bait these people you wanted to anger.

As to people who were "positive", they are the usual players. You accomplished nothing except to show how childish and immature you are.

Matclone nailed you right on the head.

National Finalist

Default Re: Huckabee, Obama Take Iowa Caucuses

Going to help you out Password. You seem to struggle with proper intrepretations of certain words. In this case, "troll".

"An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who posts controversial messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, with the intention of baiting other users into an emotional response. [1]"

I did not aim to emotionally irritate anyone, just wanted to prove a debatable point. Sorry that it upset you beyond your tollerance level.