Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: Free Trade - moved from other site

I know who Iggy was/is. I don't care if he has trolled other threads, he made legitimate points in this one, and instead of addressing his points, you attacked him. That's a weak form of debate.

Olympic Champ

No. Again, you evidently don't understand what a troll does or looks like, or you don't care. No, I don't respond to a troll's statements, for they're all disingenuous, and are said only to get a reaction, not to argue. Oh wait, I said that before--on this thread. Do you understand what I'm saying, or not? Do you disagree? Ultimately, it's your forum, and you get to choose the kind of neighbors you want here.

If a troll is saying moronic things just to piss people off, then yeah, I wouldn't repond.

I agreed with 99% of what Iggy said on this thread, so regardless of what he's done on other threads, he made legitimate points here that are difficult to refute.

So yes, I do disagree with the philosophy of never responding to legitimate postings just because of the history of the poster.

FWIW, I think that (1) most Wal Mart (or Costco, or any other big box) bashers really have no clue about what they are talking about, and (2) they don't have strong enough convictions to actually do something about "it", whatever "it" is. Like not shopping there, for example.

Olympic Champ

I never heard anyone bash Costco' treatment of employees.

The people are NOT supposed to choose where to shop based on their convictions. People should shop where the deal is the best. THE GOVERNMENT that functions off of people's taxes is SUPPOSED to make sure that businesses have ethical standards.