Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Putin is creating Big Brother State in Russia

Default Re: Putin is creating Big Brother State in Russia

Is not Putin getting personally rich from Uzbek oil?

I'd also be suspicious that he is getting a roundabout cut of the drug trade, though I have no evidence of that. It is true that Afghanistan warlords are now shipping a finished product, heroin, rather than unrefined opium. The wherewithal for this change is provided from the "north".

[allegedly]

Quote Originally Posted by JensenS View Post
    Propagandistic anti-semitic bullshit. Maybe you could post a link to the Protocols of the Elders of Zion for your next go round.

Our government spends more than Russia because we're actually a prosperous country who's life expectancy is actually above 60 years.

Maybe thats something Russia should aspire to, improving the lives of it's citizens rather than trying to restart the Cold War.
    That's what really happened in Russia in the 1990's. It's not a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by satiev1 View Post
    That's what really happened in Russia in the 1990's. It's not a lie.
    Once in a great while, I will post something written by someone else, but will ALWAYS credit them for their writing and identify where it had been copied from.

There are multiple reasons for this, not least of which is that readers deserve to know.

Like I said, maybe you can use the Protocols of the Elders of Zion to punctuate your next point.

In fact, I eagerly anticipate it.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12