Discuss All I was trying to do was pointing out the dangers of globalization at the Politics & Religion within the Wrestling Talk Forums; We really were better off leaving China and India with a slow growth until another ...
    Big
    Olympic Champ

Default All I was trying to do was pointing out the dangers of globalization

We really were better off leaving China and India with a slow growth until another type of abundant and clean energy got discovered. I didn't have any evil intent but every time Bush touted his Globalization plans de grandeur I knew the trouble was coming sooner or later. The crisis is here:

With oil prices approaching the symbolic threshold of $100 a barrel, the world is headed toward its third energy shock in a generation. But today’s surge is fundamentally different from the previous oil crises, with broad and longer-lasting global implications.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/11/09/bu...hp&oref=slogin

Blog Entries

Default Re: All I was trying to do was pointing out the dangers of globalization

Globalization was off and running long before Bushy got into office and no one can deter it.

user tags

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!