Discuss The Movie ;ARGO at the Politics & Religion within the Wrestling Talk Forums; I was watching The military Channel's Declassified and this was just declassified a year or ...

Default The Movie ;ARGO

I was watching The military Channel's Declassified and this was just declassified a year or two ago according to them (too lazy to fact check) yet the film is about the escape of 6 hostages from the 1979 iranian revolution .
    The CIA's top Black op guy comes up with a plan to fake a movie (ARGO) and rescue the hostages . ALL of this is true and the people are all still alive so (after seeing the aftereffects of that one lame anti muslim movie -are we sure we want this to air now ?
    I was at IU when all this went down and one TA just left the university as anti muslim sentiment was so high .IU has a beautiful library and muslims were painting THE SHAH IS A MURDERER and a 100 other things all it and all over campus - hell , 1/2 of us had no idea who the SHAH was at the time when the Ayatollah took over .
    THIS is not some lame ass B- movie filmed by some clown -this is a multi million dollar production guaranteed to rile some people up.
    Anyone else think this is bad timing ?
    You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.

Default Re: The Movie ;ARGO

I saw a story about this on the Sunday Morning show yesterday, and they interviewed one of the rescued people. I wouldn't worry about Muslim backlash - insulting the government is a very different thing from insulting Mohammed.
    Atrophy: what you get when you win atournament.

user tags

argo fact check

military channel argo

argo movie fact checker

argo on military channel

argo movie fact check

fact checking Argoargo movie militaryargo fact check shahpeople that are still alive from argo movieArgo: declassified channel 2argo military channelwww.themovieArgo.compowered by vBulletin movies based on true storiesdeclassified military channelArgo fact-checkingfact checking in argofact check on the movie argoargo military channel moviefact checking the movie argobad timing for the movieargomilitary channel true Argo storyargo the movie fact checkdocumentary on military channel - discussing argomovie fact checker ARGOthe military channel argothe politics of the movie ARGO