Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Speaking Of Doping...

Default Speaking Of Doping...

I've actually been listening to his mental decline for quite a few years now, but with this it has taken a turn for the worse.

At this point, I think the comedian/party boss has gone beyond drug addiction to psychosis. No, this clip is NOT made up; I'm not that clever.

Rush Limbaugh Alleges Obama Tampered With Isaac Forecasts To Get GOP To Cancel Convention
    UNI Panthers...Because it's just right.

Default Re: Speaking Of Doping...

Limbaugh is a moron, I cant stand him. He is a thorn in the side of conservatives everywhere.

Yet Conservatives listen to him more than any public figure in this country. His message of hate and paranoia has fuled the base for years. Its sad conservatives wont stand up against him.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

I think he is funny .
    You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.

He is an absolute asshat, and I don't mean that in a nice way.

Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    Yet Conservatives listen to him more than any public figure in this country. His message of hate and paranoia has fuled the base for years. Its sad conservatives wont stand up against him.
    More importantly, he was voted in a poll of republicans that they preferred him to be the head of RNC, above anyone else.

That's why I call him "party boss," and why you hear his words parroted all across America and message boards.
    UNI Panthers...Because it's just right.

How can anyone take him seriously ? Listen to a tape of one of his shows then cross check the facts and you see he is making it up as he goes along .
    You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.

Quote Originally Posted by ban basketball View Post
    More importantly, he was voted in a poll of republicans that they preferred him to be the head of RNC, above anyone else.

That's why I call him "party boss," and why you hear his words parroted all across America and message boards.
    I think the reason why conservatives love him is that he drives lefties like you out their minds.
    I listened to him a little bit in the mid-90s and don't remember him being that crazy. He seemed to offer a reasonable counter to Clinton at the time. Now when I hear him (or any political talk show host) I am just amazed at the delusional egomania that I hear in the one to two minutes it takes before I change the channel.

I think he is on the same level as Keith Olbermann and just slightly above Maddow, although I should put Maddow above Rush based on the idea that she thinks she does a news show when clearly she does opinion on the news.