Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Speaking Of Doping...

Default Re: Speaking Of Doping...

Crazy opinyuns!

UNI Panthers...Because it's just right.

Quote Originally Posted by r.payton@att.net View Post
    Listen to a tape of one of his shows then cross check the facts and you see he is making it up as he goes along .
    Which is probably why he is so well loved by the GOP.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by UGLY View Post
    I think he is on the same level as Keith Olbermann and just slightly above Maddow, although I should put Maddow above Rush based on the idea that she thinks she does a news show when clearly she does opinion on the news.
    Agree about Maddow.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Ban she does opinion anyone who doesnt believe that is blinded by their partisan loyalty, its crazy to think she does news. She puts a seriously liberal spin on everything and offers her opinion of the issue, that is not what a news person does. A news person gives the facts and then lets the people decide because they left out their personal ideology. I know its getting harder and harder to find actual news but thats what it is supposed to be and Maddow is not that.

Ban she does opinion anyone who doesnt believe that is blinded by their partisan loyalty, its crazy to think she does news. She puts a seriously liberal spin on everything and offers her opinion of the issue, that is not what a news person does. A news person gives the facts and then lets the people decide because they left out their personal ideology. I know its getting harder and harder to find actual news but thats what it is supposed to be and Maddow is not that.
    Have you already forgotten how miserably you failed when I posted endless vidyo of hers after another and asked you to show what was inaccurate and the best you could come up with was that she said "Sunday" once, and it was really Monday?

I ask you again: go back to the vidyos, or even the one above, and tell us what is inaccurate. Please do so!

Hate to embarrass you again, but see post #44.

http://www.thewrestlingtalk.com/poli...untable-5.html

I dont know how you embarrassed me, did you read your comments there before you offered them up as proof. You didn't directly answer the issue over the stimulus you admitted that cash for clunkers was up in the air, even though MAddow said it worked, and you did not even see that she offered her opinion on the health care. So what was the point of all of that.

I dont know how you embarrassed me, did you read your comments there before you offered them up as proof. You didn't directly answer the issue over the stimulus you admitted that cash for clunkers was up in the air, even though MAddow said it worked, and you did not even see that she offered her opinion on the health care. So what was the point of all of that.
    As I said before (and you can see from my post), I haven't seen any substantive data on cash for clunkers to make an accurate determination of it. At the time that Maddow filmed this, cash for clunkers was working great, as she filmed it right about when it was just being launched.

Health care? as I said in the post, who knows? It's still too early and the major changes haven't taken effect yet. I'll say this: based on the fact that 51 republicans wanted the EXACT same mandate that they now hate, it has to be lauded as a "success," simply because republicans found it to be a brilliant idea, until Obama suggested it. PRESS ADVISORY: 'Republicans For Mandating Coverage' Calls On The Supreme Court To Uphold Health Reform | ThinkProgress

Stimulus? Really!? You didn't see endless report after endless report that I posted that showed how effective it was, including the CBO, economists, and the republicans who ate up the stimulus money and claimed that it was their idea?

Post #55. http://www.thewrestlingtalk.com/foru...untable-7.html
    Last edited by ban basketball; 08-28-2012 at 02:45 PM.

WOW you are a spin DR. that's for sure. You apply for sure thing to items many people disagree on, even the CBO said the stimulus lost its effectiveness after 2010, and unemployment is still way down, I still dont know how that is a working program.