- Barack the Magic Negro http://www.alternet.org/blogs/peek/50979/
- Obama is an “Arab” McCain: Obama not an Arab, crowd boos - Jonathan Martin and Amie Parnes - POLITICO.com
- Man Holds Monkey with Obama Sticker Man At Palin Rally Displays Monkey Doll Donning Obama Sticker - From The Road - CBS News
- Curious George Shirts Racist Obama T-Shirts for sale: 'Curious George' | Crooks and Liars
- Obama Racist Dollar Bill GOP Mailing Depicts Obama Surrounded By Watermelon And Bucket Of Fried Chicken
- Obama and Dead Chimp (Stimulus Bill Cartoon) New York Post Chimp Cartoon Compares Stimulus Author To Dead Primate
- White House Growing Watermelons Email Mayor Who Sent Obama Watermelon Email Quits
- Picture of the Email http://www.webzee.com/media/files8/p...hite_house.jpg
- Laura Ingraham Mocks Obama’s Manner of Speech When She Imitates Him (“Black accent”)
- Rush Limbaugh calls him a “Halfrican American.” Limbaugh on Obama: "Halfrican American" | Research | Media Matters for America
- Obamacare Sign Depicting him as an African
- Idaho Gubernatorial candidate Rex Rammel “Jokes” About Hunting Obama
Rex Rammell, Idaho GOPer, Jokes About Hunting Obama
- Racist Email From Police Dispatcher
[url=http://www.alan.com/2009/08/16/ohio-police-dispatcher-sends-racist-email/]Ohio Police Dispatcher Sends Racist Email
- Obama Effigy Found Hanging in Plains, Georgia
- Carl Palodino’s, candidate for NY Governor, racist emails.
Paladino brings entertainment value to downtown | WNYmedia.net - Buffalo, New York
- Orange County GOP Official Marilyn Davenport’s Email Joke
Marilyn Davenport - Obama Racist Email - Orange County | Mediaite
- Republican Bumper Sticker (Don’t Re-nig in 2012)
- Tea Party Advocating Violence In The Streets
Immigration Talk with a Mexican American: Teaparty Hate Group Leader William Gheen of Alipac Advocates Violence in the Streets!
- Tea Party Signs
The Dave Factor: Signs, Signs, everywhere a (Teabagger) sign.
- Obama Death Threats versus Bush
Barack Obama faces 30 death threats a day, stretching US Secret Service - Telegraph
- Obama Referred To As “Tar Baby” and “Boy” By Prominent Republicans
What were two Republicans thinking, calling Obama 'tar baby' and 'boy'? - CSMonitor.com
When the results from 2004 came in, Lawrence O'Donnell on MSNBC was so distraught, that, complete with colored maps (red and blue states) showing the presidential voting patterns, he suggested that it might be time for the East and West coast states to secede from the union.
I was torn between amused and flabbergasted (that this would be on national TV). Didn't see much commentary on this (maybe I didn't look hard enough), and O'Donnell promptly disappeared anyway for a few years.
Besides losing O'Donnell for a while, I'd imagine that MSNBC probably "lost" the tapes of this permanently.:innocent:
This guy is on the same level as the those nut-case lefties who were threatening to move to Canada if Bush won a second term... However, this screwball is talking more violently and has an elected position as well.
I don't know what percentage of anti-Obama people fall into these groups and neither do you.
Saying there is no racism against Obama is equivalent to saying that the only reason people oppose Obama is because he is black.
Among what you might call "the older guard" racism is alive and well. I know this first hand. Unfortunately some of that ilk still train, any youth that they can influence, to hate.
On the other hand, and fortunately, I believe that the majority of our nation's new youth are much more immune to such racist training.
Still have a ways to go yet......