Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bill Cooper's 9/11 broadcast on 6/2001

Default Bill Cooper's 9/11 broadcast on 6/2001

You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.

Default Re: Bill Cooper's 9/11 broadcast on 6/2001

Is this another bullshit conspiracy theory? I didn't open the link.

Well, you'll never know if it is bullshit or if you are just an ignorant sheep .
    Last edited by r.payton@att.net; 08-16-2012 at 11:26 PM.
    You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.

Quote Originally Posted by scuba31 View Post
    Is this another bullshit conspiracy theory? I didn't open the link.
    Cooper predicted a major attack on the US that would be blamed on Osama bin Laden. His prediction was in June of 2001. He was murdered just weeks after the attack. Open the link.

Just as I thought, more unsubstantiated crap that was debunked ten years ago. Try again.

Quote Originally Posted by scuba31 View Post
    Just as I thought, more unsubstantiated crap that was debunked ten years ago. Try again.
    What part was unsubstantiated? Was it when he said that there would be a major attack on America that would be blamed on bin Laden? I'm not sure if you heard or not but......that really did happen! You sound kind of foolish for saying it is unsubstantiated.

I realize that you have been told what to believe for the past decade, but go back and look at what really happened. Every single person who ran out of those buildings and were interviewed on that day, said that explosions were going off inside the buildings as they made they're way out. Youtube it if you want. Cooper just said it months before it happened. Saying it is unsubstantiated makes you sound like you don't believe 9/11 even happened. That makes you the ultimate conspiracy theorist. Right up there with people who don' t believe in the holocaust.

Explain what wasn't substantiated in your mind. I am not saying I know the truth about 9/11 but I am saying that it did happen an bin Laden was blamed. Just like Cooper said would happen. So explain your side of the debate and convince me. Please don' t just shout conspiracy and walk away. That is truly sad. Think for yourself and provide real evidence to support your argument. I am always on the side of proof. Google 9/11 same day explosions. It is peoples own testimony right when it happened. Since they were there, I would assume they know more than us. But hey, if you choose to ignore facts and just believe what people who weren't there tell you to believe, thats okay too. Just don't call it substantiated.

This was aired on live radio and never debunked. William Cooper was one of this country's greatest patriots. I sware, people do not want to believe anything unless they hear it from their doctor or their favorite news anchorperson.
    I pictured you as that guy Gaylord in Showboat, passing up taxis to walk because he's broke and playing it off as if it's the doctor's advice. - Clmetal

Hey LL,
    Good to see you posting again !! U doin' OK ?

Post Re: Bill Cooper's 9/11 broadcast on 6/2001

Thanks for asking Russ. I am doing fine Russ. Been busy with a new business. I come here from time to time but not nearly enough.

Good to see the same group still here and still "awake".
    I pictured you as that guy Gaylord in Showboat, passing up taxis to walk because he's broke and playing it off as if it's the doctor's advice. - Clmetal