Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread: What is the ICLEI & UN Agenda 21? The UN moving into YOUR BACKYARD....

Default Re: What is the ICLEI & UN Agenda 21? The UN moving into YOUR BACKYARD....

Quote Originally Posted by Flop The Nuts View Post
    Not that my opinion means much, but I'd categorize Spider as more of a Libertarian than as a liberal. I don't think Spider is a fan of big bloated government programs, and that's become a liberal tenet.
    Yes, like the Department of Homeland Security, the Prescription Drug Program, two unfunded wars, and the suspension of habeus corpus.

Very SMALL, streamlined gubment indeed!
    Last edited by ban basketball; 07-15-2012 at 09:53 AM.
    UNI Panthers...Because it's just right.

Default Re: What is the ICLEI & UN Agenda 21? The UN moving into YOUR BACKYARD....

I wonder why there haven't been any downturns in this graph during GOP years? Gee, could it be that BOTH parties like that, there big gubment?

The False “Size Of Government” Debate | Daily Marion

And, my favorite, revisited!

Maddow Calls Out Individual Republicans For Hypocrisy On Stimulus Spending (VIDEO)

Quote Originally Posted by ban basketball View Post
    Yes, like the Department of Homeland Security, the Prescription Drug Program, two unfunded wars, and the suspension of habeus corpus.

Very SMALL, streamlined gubment indeed!
    Bush was a big-government republican, there are definitely threads on this website where I criticized him.

There are very few small government politicians now. They tend to get re-elected by spending our tax dollars on pet projects and government handouts. People who are on the government teet aren't going to vote to take away the teet.

Quote Originally Posted by Flop The Nuts View Post
    There are very few small government politicians now. They tend to get re-elected by spending our tax dollars on pet projects and government handouts. People who are on the government teet aren't going to vote to take away the teet.
    Wiser words have never been spoken. We all want government to do things for us and "bring home the goods."

I know that I don't elect them to sit there and argue with one another, pass zero pieces of legislation, and get paid for it!