Thread: Was Manson right ? Black Liberation theology

Default Was Manson right ? Black Liberation theology

Nazi-Like Doctrine of Obama's Pseudo-Church - YouTube

Charlie believed the inevitable race war would be won by the blacks , yet then the government would self destruct and Manson and his 144,000 followers would take over-IF you replace Cone's WHITE with Hitler's JEW can you spot any difference.?
    You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.

Default Re: Was Manson right ? Black Liberation theology

I don't know enough about what Manson thought to give an informed opinion. I didn't know he said he had 144,000 followers. I know that to be the number that the Jehovah's Witnesses use as the number of people who will inherit the earth. At least I think that is what they believe, not exactly sure what the 144,000 are supposed to be doing, but I do know that they use that number.

I found two things in the video to be funny. One was that they claim to be Christians, yet said that they can't take the time to worry about the next life. Every Christian knows that the only goal of this life is to live for the next. They said the exact opposite. Then it said that they weren't and couldn't be racist because they were black. But everything else said to kill whitey just because of his race. I'm not sure how bright these people are.

I've never started a fight in my life-but have finished quite a few -either knocked out or still standing . I learned of this doctrine while falsely incarcerated and fought ( literally) for my life. I personally have never (knowingly)oppressed anyone in my life.I may be old and pretty useless in a fight -but I'll still stand up.I can pull a trigger left handed or take my shoulder apart again and pack it full of Syntex and use me as a suicide bomber.
    My only question is why ANY white supremacy group would be incarcerated for saying far less than what Rev. Wright had to say ? Much less the pure doctrine of hate Cone proposes ??
    You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.

I think an even better question is why does the media give the Black Panthers a podium to speak? They are nothing more than racists just like the Arian Nation or KKK. Yet for some reason the news reports what they say as if it has any sense to it. They don't publicize the AN or KKK because we all know they are kooks. But I also thought we all knew that the BP were kooks, too. There is obviously a media agenda that I don't understand. They claim to want to end racism yet try to force racism on us at every chance. Trevon Martin and the MSNBC debacle is the latest.