Thread: Illegals receiving $10,000 plus in tax returns for non existant kids.

Default Illegals receiving $10,000 plus in tax returns for non existant kids.

You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.

Default Re: Illegals receiving $10,000 plus in tax returns for non existant kids.

R. I'm mobile and for some reason can't see your post. What is your position on illegals immigrants? This is an issue I've been affected by and wondering your opinion.

Default Re: Illegals receiving $10,000 plus in tax returns for non existant kids.

Since you are obviously upset over this $10,000 scam, you should be absolutly furious about $100 Billion annually that is lost to corporate loopholes and tax breaks.

Quote Originally Posted by Ground&Pound View Post
    Since you are obviously upset over this $10,000 scam, you should be absolutly furious about $100 Billion annually that is lost to corporate loopholes and tax breaks.
    while I see the point your making, I don't see why someone would be upset over someone doing something legally just because they are upset about someone doing something illegally.

you are looking at this scam being run to the tune of 1/2 billion dollars in Indiana alone . And it is legal-unethical , yes , illegal , no. The IRS are so frigging incompetent they know about this yet do NOTHING.
    Illegals already receive Welfare and Food stamps and now they are receiving BILLIONS in tax returns for kids who do not exist !!
    You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.

Quote Originally Posted by UGLY View Post
    while I see the point your making, I don't see why someone would be upset over someone doing something legally just because they are upset about someone doing something illegally.
    Wow, that's a succinct way of putting it. Very nice post.

So, when the illegals file their tax returns, why don't their employers get nailed for hiring them? Is it not illegal to employ an illegal worker?

Many illegals have falsified documents and the employer is unaware of their status. I agree if someone is caught hiring illegal aliens then they should be punished.

Quote Originally Posted by Ground&Pound View Post
    So, when the illegals file their tax returns, why don't their employers get nailed for hiring them? Is it not illegal to employ an illegal worker?
    That is a very good question. For some strange reason, our DOJ has decided that it's too hard to arrest these people so they give them a 9-digit number with which they file their taxes. It is not a SS number, I forget what it's called but you can google it. Anyway, we have basically made it legal for them to work even though they are illegal. It is stupid, yet so is our government.