Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: If I wanted America to fail

Default Re: If I wanted America to fail

I was recently watching the first apocalypse on History, it was about how the dinosaurs might have actually died and heard Dr. Michio Kaku say that perhaps humanity was a fluke. That we just happened to come into being at the perfect time between ice ages and that we are heading for another ice age. He essentially said that we have no control or effect on this climate change.

While this could be a whole thread on to its self and maybe should be, I think it does in a small part give credence to the idea that the gov. is pushing the notion of climate change to get us into different energy right now when we cant afford it. Also that the scientific community might not be as honorable when serious money is involved to prove a certain theory.

Here's a story about a Nobel Prize winning physicist who resigned because of the global warming agenda. He doesn't agree that it is settled science but isn't allowed to voice that opinion.

Nobel Prize-Winning Physicist Resigns Over Global Warming | Fox News

Dont tell that to Bill Mahr.

Quote Originally Posted by UGLY View Post
    Dont tell that to Bill Mahr.
    Bill Mahr may be the most repugnant human being I've ever had the displeasure of listening too. Honestly, is there anyone on earth who is more condescending and arrogant than him? The fact that anyone watches his show is proof that our society has sunken to it's lowest levels.