Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: McCain is at the values summit?

Olympic Champ

Default Re: McCain is at the values summit?

Of course it would not be an issue because your conservative folks in AZ cared more about murdering communists than the hero's family life.

Big I will not accept a possibly biast wiki page for you proof. On certain things I would take it but when it comes to politicians I simply cant accept it.

Olympic Champ

I am sorry but NYTimes hasn't done anything on his biography recently.

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    Of course it would not be an issue because your conservative folks in AZ cared more about murdering communists than the hero's family life.
    Again Big you know nothing, that college education hasnt served you well. Arizona has a huge population of Mormons, the largest in the nation if I remember right and they are very family values based and they vote in droves. So to say we cared more for his war service than his family values is false. Also I believe that a politicians family life should be left private to a certain degree. Not everyone stays married forever some people cheat. It is unfortunate but it happens. Frankly I care more about if he can get the job done and is he fairly honest. I happen to think McCain is and can.

I am sorry but NYTimes hasn't done anything on his biography recently.

The Lib times.

Olympic Champ

McCain has acknowledged engaging in extramarital affairs upon returning from Vietnam. While he was in Vietnam, his wife Carol had been severely injured in a car accident. Due to the accident, she had become 4 inches shorter, gained weight, and had to use crutches to walk. Soon after his return in 1973, McCain began engaging in extramarital affairs. In 1979, he met and began an affair with 25-year-old Cindy Hensley. A year later, McCain sought a divorce from Carol and a month after that, he married Hensley. McCain's friends and family were at first angered by his actions, but he accepted full responsibility for the divorce and was eventually able to reconcile with them. He is currently on good terms with Carol, who said in 2000, "I'm crazy about John McCain and I love him to pieces."[54]

http://www.answers.com/topic/john-mccain

Much worse than Clinton Ugly. Extramarital relationships for 6 years while married. How about that?

I was a fan of Clinton so I don't know what you are trying to say.

But let me just get this right. Because McCain had extramarital relations that means he has no values or morals. After he returned home from being tortured and almost blown up on an aircraft carrier. Even though he took responsibility and has mended the relationship with his ex-wife he has no moral compass or code. That just blows me away Big. But I forgot that you come from a country that produced Stalin the most moral person to ever walk the planet, not even Jesus compares to Stalin. So I can see why you have such high standards. That and you are morally perfect so why not point out every one's moral defects for them.

I don't buy it. The only reason he was given a choice to leave is because he was the son of the admiral and the Vietnamese wanted a swap. Its not like many people were given a choice and he was the only one that refused. Thousands of others were there and were not even given a choice. Thousands died on both sides. Why does McCain get to present his story as a moral one?

Also, the issue still remains, he left his family and ran away with a rich girlfriend who gave him millions for political campaigns.
    Where's 'clone to the rescue' on comments like this?? Or, how about the filthy invader question? You stand up for your boy earlier in the thread, but not now when the craziness comes out?? Either you agree or disagree, so tell us which it is.

I find it depicable that someone denounces a POW's time in prison and what he did four US soldiers and this country.

Olympic Champ

I find it depicable that someone denounces a POW's time in prison and what he did four US soldiers and this country.

This is the real reason conservatives like him. Just like fascists they love to murder Muslims and communists.

PS, matclone and I are not puppets like your conservative brethren. We agree and disagree according to our own thoughts. Sometimes we simply stay neutral.