Thread: Bush invaded Iraq because of cardboard cutters

Olympic Champ

Default Bush invaded Iraq because of cardboard cutters

The truth is those hijackers on 9/11 would not do crap wthout their cardboard cutting knives. Why allow those knives on the planes or any cutters. Without any weapons those people were just 4 people on the plane, easy to be overtaken by perhaps a dozen passengers.

It is still in my eyes the biggest flop of FBI and CIA and nothing more. You can kill millions but there will always be a dozen fanatics willing to commit terror acts.

Default Re: Bush invaded Iraq because of cardboard cutters

Big there are still hundreds of everyday items than can be legally taken on board today and be used as a weapon. The fact that they chose utility knives is moot.

Take a large comb and then break off the tines but leave the ends and what do you have Big? How much damage do you think you can you inflict with a fountain pen ?

We went to Afghanistan because of 9-11, Iraq was because of Saddam's supposed weapons of mass destruction.
    "All my life I have tried to pluck a thistle and plant a flower wherever the flower would grow in thought and mind." -- Abraham Lincoln

Olympic Champ

Quote Originally Posted by RYou View Post
    Big there are still hundreds of everyday items than can be legally taken on board today and be used as a weapon. The fact that they chose utility knives is moot.

Take a large comb and then break off the tines but leave the ends and what do you have Big? How much damage do you think you can you inflict with a fountain pen ?

Might as well let them bring AK-47s on board. Come on now, nobody will take terrorists seriously with a comb. I would not.

Olympic Champ

So you bomb Al Qaeda for a while and that is enough. Did Bush really think he could change anything with his escapade?

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    So you bomb Al Qaeda for a while and that is enough. Did Bush really think he could change anything with his escapade?
    I'm not a good one to ask what Bush was thinking.
    I was just trying to remind you that 9/11 was not the reason for Iraq.
    "All my life I have tried to pluck a thistle and plant a flower wherever the flower would grow in thought and mind." -- Abraham Lincoln

Might as well let them bring AK-47s on board. Come on now, nobody will take terrorists seriously with a comb. I would not.
    Big, where there's a will there's a way. You can order these on line now and they would do more damage then a boxcutter.

Home > Personal Alarms & Protection > CIA Letter Opener

In Stock!
    CIA Letter Opener, Non metallic knife
    The CIA Letter Opener is non-metallic knife made of a resin/nylon mixture which makes it very tough and stiff. It does not bend easily and can be pounded through plywoood. It's also sharper than I expected. Overall length is 8 inches, the blade is 4 inches.
    Waterproof, won't rust, keep one in your car, backpack, or stash it anywhere. There is hole on the end of the handle to string a lanyard if you wish or use as a tent peg. This non metal knife is very light, weighs about an ounce. Really does a number on those envelopes. What's wrong with having a plastic letter opener on you? Don't try to carry on an airplane.
    CIA Letter Opener or Non-Metallic Knife
    It is the buyer's responsibility to know the laws pertaining to these items in their state and local jurisdictions and to use these items only in a lawful manner. Please contact your local sources of legal advice for more specific information.

Olympic Champ

Don't try to carry on an airplane.

Don't try to carry on an airplane.
    No kidding, they would have to say that... but that doesn't mean it wouldn't pass a metal detector. If they happen to catch it, you'd be in a little trouble...