Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Are you happy with the Gadhafi killing?

Default Are you happy with the Gadhafi killing?

Let me start by saying, I don't know what to make of Obama on all of this. First he said no US troops would be on the ground (they were) then then he said the US would not be the front runners in this and then he said killing Gadhafi was not the goal. Then, when Gadaffi killed, he takes credit for it and says it's more proof that his foreign policy is working. Dude is a true douchebag. Anyway, check out this article and pay attention to the part I bolded. Then ask yourself if you're happy about what is happening in the middle east and what is starting to happen here. Our freedoms will soon be gone.

BENGHAZI, Libya (AP) ? Libya?s transitional leader declared his country?s liberation on Sunday, three days after the hated dictator Moammar Gadhafi was captured and killed.
    He called on Libyans to show ?patience, honesty and tolerance? and eschew hatred as they embark on rebuilding the country at the end of an 8-month civil war.
    The transitional government leader Mustafa Abdul-Jalil set out a vision for the post-Gadhafi future with an Islamist tint, saying that Islamic Sharia law would be the ?basic source? of legislation in the country and that existing laws that contradict the teachings of Islam would be nullified.
    In a gesture that showed his own piety, he urged Libyans not to express their joy by firing in the air, but rather to chant ?Allahu Akbar,? or ?God is Great.? He then stepped aside and knelt to offer a brief prayer of thanks.
    ?This revolution was looked after by God to achieve victory,? he told the crowd at the declaration ceremony in the eastern city of Benghazi, the birthplace of the uprising against Gadhafi began. He thanked those who fell in the fight against Gadhafi?s forces. ?This revolution began peacefully to demand the minimum of legitimate rights, but it was met by excessive violence.?
    Abdul-Jalil said new banks would be set up to follow the Islamic banking system, which bans charging interest. For the time being, he said interest would be canceled from any personal loans already taken out less than 10,000 Libyan dinars (about $7,500).
    He also announced that all military personnel and civilians who have taken part in the fight against Gadhafi would be promoted to the rank above their existing one. He said a package of perks would later be announced for all fighters.
    ?Thank you, thank you to the fighters who achieved victory, both civilians and military,? he said. He also paid tribute to the Gulf Cooperation Council, a six-nation alliance led by Saudi Arabia, The Arab League and the European Union. NATO, which aided the anti-Gadhafi fighters with airstrikes, performed its task with ?efficiency and professionalism.?

Default Re: Are you happy with the Gadhafi killing?

How does as Islamic government in Libya take your freedom awy?

Quote Originally Posted by arm-spin View Post
    I can show you several videos of the same people involved in the "Arab spring" stating that that is what they want to happen in America. In fact, I have already posted a few on the Occupy Wallstreet thread. This isn't a conspiracy theory, this is them in their own words saying it. And now it is happening. They said it looong before it happened here. But now it is here.

The UN murdered Gadhafi. Why? The Lockerbie bombing was over 20 years ago. Why not do it then? The answer is b/c they had to get the public to agree with it. They had to indoctrinate kids. Once that was accomplished, here we are. All of the Arab world is going to have Sharia law. Why? Because it prevents freedom.

The indoctrinated kids in college are protesting Wall Street and want handouts. Why? They don't even know why. Muslim groups like CAIR are forming and giving speeches at Occupy Wallstreet. They are holding their own Occupy Wallstreet in the Middle East. Why? Unions are paying protesters and college professors are giving extra credit to students who attend these protests. Why?

If you want to see videos, first check out the ones I posted on the other thread. If you need more, just ask and I will post them. And if you want to know why, read a book called Behold a Pale Horse. This stuff is following exactly what Cooper said and he wrote it in 1990. If you want to know more about the "Movement" read anything by Cloward and Piven. They explain exactly what they want and how to get there. Those were written in the 70's but they knew they had to wait a generation and get into American schools and Universities for it to work. Now, all those Marxists who were mentioned in Cloward and Piven's writings are college professors. This stuff is right out in the open for the whole world to see. Just open your eyes.

And I didn't mean for any of that to sound harsh. I have recently had my eyes opened and I want to help others who need to be guided in the right direction so they can see too. Make up your own mind, but seriously, look the stuff up first. Apathy is how we got to this point and I am to blame, too.

Quote Originally Posted by arm-spin View Post
    Black helicopters! Sharks with laser beams on their heads!

Run for your lives!
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

Quote Originally Posted by JensenS View Post
    Black helicopters! Sharks with laser beams on their heads!

Run for your lives!
    Ha ha! I know you don't believe it, but you will probably be the same person looking astonished when it happens. But since you've got such a good wrestling website, I will not say "I told you so" to you. The rest of the lazy schmucks who refuse to look things up....you're on your own.

Just kidding. I am not trying to tell anyone how to believe (that's why the thread title was a question not a statement). Just trying to provide concrete evidence from the very people responsible for what IS happening. And still people think it's harmless. Try telling that to Egypt or Lybia. If any of you have kids in college or HS, ask them what they think of Occupy. I'll bet they think exactly what the educators want them to think.

(BTW- Thanks for not starting a qb, wr or kicker this week. I needed a win)
    Last edited by quinn14; 10-23-2011 at 05:13 PM.

Q,
    i ran across the strangest conspiracy theory ever -the guy's theory is Kubrick was trying to warn the US citizens through his movies-especially THE SHINING-sounded ridiculous to me then i read the facts behind his theory . Minute changes in the movie from the book all seem to point to the moon landing being a hoax! even to the point where Kubrick is discovered trying to leak the secrets --so he readjusted his thinking and the way he tried to get the message across .
    Same thing with the story of the Freemasons-you join ,you work your ass off, make 32nd degree , then upon reaching the pinnacle 33rd degree-the Freemasons let you in on the big secret . YOU ARE IN THE SERVICE OF BAPHOMET !! EVERYTHING YOU DO IS EVIL . Now choose whether to continue or not.
    All things are evident if you look hard enough--THE CRUX comes when you are AWARE of YOUR actions. WHAT do you do after serving 40 years at a job where you were successful and thought you were making an honest and sincere difference for GOOD ? then find out you have been doing EVIL ?? Most people put their heads down and plug along doing the same thing as before -HOPING they had some sort of delusional episode .
    Emerson once said ''If looking into the well of your soul you find good ;revel in it , If EVIL, revel in it .''
    No where is it written . SEEK and YE shall FIND-(what you think you will find ).SEEK AND YE SHALL FIND .
    You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.

Q,
    Not real happy with the killing of anyone , anytime .
    You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.

Quote Originally Posted by r.payton@att.net View Post
    Q,
    i ran across the strangest conspiracy theory ever -the guy's theory is Kubrick was trying to warn the US citizens through his movies-especially THE SHINING-sounded ridiculous to me then i read the facts behind his theory . Minute changes in the movie from the book all seem to point to the moon landing being a hoax! even to the point where Kubrick is discovered trying to leak the secrets --so he readjusted his thinking and the way he tried to get the message across .
    Same thing with the story of the Freemasons-you join ,you work your ass off, make 32nd degree , then upon reaching the pinnacle 33rd degree-the Freemasons let you in on the big secret . YOU ARE IN THE SERVICE OF BAPHOMET !! EVERYTHING YOU DO IS EVIL . Now choose whether to continue or not.
    All things are evident if you look hard enough--THE CRUX comes when you are AWARE of YOUR actions. WHAT do you do after serving 40 years at a job where you were successful and thought you were making an honest and sincere difference for GOOD ? then find out you have been doing EVIL ?? Most people put their heads down and plug along doing the same thing as before -HOPING they had some sort of delusional episode .
    Emerson once said ''If looking into the well of your soul you find good ;revel in it , If EVIL, revel in it .''
    No where is it written . SEEK and YE shall FIND-(what you think you will find ).SEEK AND YE SHALL FIND .
    Eyes Wide Shut. Kubrick & Pollack died after the movie was made...

Quote Originally Posted by quinn14 View Post
    Let me start by saying, I don't know what to make of Obama on all of this. First he said no US troops would be on the ground (they were) then then he said the US would not be the front runners in this and then he said killing Gadhafi was not the goal. Then, when Gadaffi killed, he takes credit for it and says it's more proof that his foreign policy is working. Dude is a true douchebag. Anyway, check out this article and pay attention to the part I bolded. Then ask yourself if you're happy about what is happening in the middle east and what is starting to happen here. Our freedoms will soon be gone.

BENGHAZI, Libya (AP) ? Libya?s transitional leader declared his country?s liberation on Sunday, three days after the hated dictator Moammar Gadhafi was captured and killed.
    He called on Libyans to show ?patience, honesty and tolerance? and eschew hatred as they embark on rebuilding the country at the end of an 8-month civil war.
    The transitional government leader Mustafa Abdul-Jalil set out a vision for the post-Gadhafi future with an Islamist tint, saying that Islamic Sharia law would be the ?basic source? of legislation in the country and that existing laws that contradict the teachings of Islam would be nullified.
    In a gesture that showed his own piety, he urged Libyans not to express their joy by firing in the air, but rather to chant ?Allahu Akbar,? or ?God is Great.? He then stepped aside and knelt to offer a brief prayer of thanks.
    ?This revolution was looked after by God to achieve victory,? he told the crowd at the declaration ceremony in the eastern city of Benghazi, the birthplace of the uprising against Gadhafi began. He thanked those who fell in the fight against Gadhafi?s forces. ?This revolution began peacefully to demand the minimum of legitimate rights, but it was met by excessive violence.?
    Abdul-Jalil said new banks would be set up to follow the Islamic banking system, which bans charging interest. For the time being, he said interest would be canceled from any personal loans already taken out less than 10,000 Libyan dinars (about $7,500).
    He also announced that all military personnel and civilians who have taken part in the fight against Gadhafi would be promoted to the rank above their existing one. He said a package of perks would later be announced for all fighters.
    ?Thank you, thank you to the fighters who achieved victory, both civilians and military,? he said. He also paid tribute to the Gulf Cooperation Council, a six-nation alliance led by Saudi Arabia, The Arab League and the European Union. NATO, which aided the anti-Gadhafi fighters with airstrikes, performed its task with ?efficiency and professionalism.?
    So we partnered with Al-qaeda to knock him off? Yea don't believe what they are telling you in this story.