Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Are you happy with the Gadhafi killing?

Default Re: Are you happy with the Gadhafi killing?

I could see a lot of bad things happening to America in the future- most of them having to do with the crappy economy and and staggering debt- but there's no way the US becomes an Islamic dicatorship. Just not going to happen, the US isn't a majority muslim country.

In terms of the original question, I don't know much about Ghadafi, but revolts and regime changes happen all the time in Africa. If Ghadafi's sucessors govern better and mroe humanely than he did, I'll be happy.

I guess I misrepresented my opinion. I never thought that America would become an Islamic dictatorship. I whole heartidly (sp*) think that the middle east and Africa will become just that. That limits freedom. Then, with America and Americans limiting our own freedoms, the NWO has a much easier job. Did anyone notice that the Pope now supports a "Global bank"? This stuff is Biblical. I think he either needs to spend more time reading the Bible or he's not who he says he is.

And I know you all think I am crazy, but it is right in front of your eyes.

I apologize for misreading your opinion. Generally speaking, parts of Africa are quite Islamic, parts (ie Southern Africa) are quite Christian, and a lot of people have traditional tribal religions.

Quote Originally Posted by arm-spin View Post
    I apologize for misreading your opinion. Generally speaking, parts of Africa are quite Islamic, parts (ie Southern Africa) are quite Christian, and a lot of people have traditional tribal religions.
    No need to apologize, I have become aware that I am not a good explainer. I have been told that my whole life. I guess I just think people think the same way I do. Thank goodness most don't

As far as what you said about Africa, you are right. But all of that is in transition now. Pretty soon Christianity will be outlawed across that entire continent. It has already happened in Egypt. Remember the "grassroots uprising?". That was the muslim brotherhood. It will take over the entire continent within a few years. When it does, there will be those who will be shocked. But it has all been planned out and written down. And it is happening.

No offense quinn, but how much do you know about Africa? The vast majority of it is pretty third world. There is a handful of relatively modern countries (Egypt, South Africa, arguably Nigeria and Kenya). I don't doubt that Egypt and some other countries, that have Islamic majorities anyway, may be governed by Islamic governments. But I don't see an Arab uprising occuring in a country like South Africa, which is majority Christian and were social problem and tribal alliances, not religion, are on the minds of those with political aspirations. How is a Muslim conspiracy going to take over South Africa? How about countries where most people still live in small villages, pray to their ancestors and worry about the the day-to-day aspects of survival with very little influence from government at all? Remember that Africa is a vast geographical area with minimal money and infrastructure, and a surplus of weaponry and unstable governments. I don't see any one government, of any religion, ruling Africa sucessfully. And even if they could, what's the pont?

[QUOTE=arm-spin;430007]
    No offense quinn, but how much do you know about Africa? The vast majority of it is pretty third world.
    No offense taken. And the fact that the vast majority is third world is why the muslim brotherhood will have an easier time taking over. People in America are being paid to protest on Wallstreet by unions. You don't think the brotherhood, which has billions of dollars BTW, could pay a starving family from Ethiopia to protest the government? You don't think you would protest the government and believe the lies of the brotherhood if it meant your kids could have food and water? I know I would.

But I don't see an Arab uprising occuring in a country like South Africa, which is majority Christian and were social problem and tribal alliances, not religion, are on the minds of those with political aspirations.
    Granted, they will probably the last to fall. But when they get the majority of starving African countries on their side and convince them that the only way they can continue to eat is if they take down the South African government, who do you see winning?

How about countries where most people still live in small villages, pray to their ancestors and worry about the the day-to-day aspects of survival with very little influence from government at all?
    Money.

Remember that Africa is a vast geographical area with minimal money and infrastructure, and a surplus of weaponry and unstable governments. I don't see any one government, of any religion, ruling Africa sucessfully.
    A surplus of weaponry and unstable governments just answered the question. The money will come world wide. The muslim brotherhood has tons of it.

And even if they could, what's the pont?[/
    The point is for a one world government. I am telling you, this is not a theory. It is and has been in the works. We may not live to see the final product, but I am willing to bet anyone recently born will see it.

The logistics of what you propose are staggering. I guess all I have to say is that if someone can provide food, health care, etc for all Africans so sucessfully that they can run the whoel continent, contrats to them.

Final (somewhat facecious) question: if you believe that a one-world government is coming, and that is is prophecied in the Bible, isn't that
    a) inevitable, no matter what we do?
    b) a good thing, since it will lead to the Second Coming and God basically fixing everything?

[QUOTE=arm-spin;430044]
    The logistics of what you propose are staggering. I guess all I have to say is that if someone can provide food, health care, etc for all Africans so sucessfully that they can run the whoel continent, contrats to them.
    Once again, I didn't explain very well. What I meant was that the promises of the muslim brotherhood will be what overthrows the governments. And for a while, they will provide for the people. Until they have what they want, then, it's all government wealth, and food lines and back to starvation. Just check out what happened in Russia and Cuba. People didn't, and still do, flee from those countries b/c the government is doing a fantastic job of taking care of them.

Final (somewhat facecious) question: if you believe that a one-world government is coming, and that is is prophecied in the Bible, isn't that
    a) inevitable, no matter what we do?
    b) a good thing, since it will lead to the Second Coming and God basically fixing everything?
    Good questions here! a) God gave us free will. We can freely choose our own course. So, yes the Bible is right IMO, about an eventual NWO. Does it have to happen now? I don't think so. If we, as flawed humans, choose to do right then it can be stopped for now. Just like the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah could have been stopped. It wasn't stopped b/c of apathy. Those who just blew it off and didn't care b/c they weren't the ones doing it, were also killed. But it will definitely happen one day. I just don't want it to happen any time soon.

b) I know what your asking. But I don't really see the second coming as a good thing yet. My reasons are selfish, but I have friends who aren't saved yet. The second coming would mean 7 years of torture for them. I don't want that to happen. Heck, I am not sure if my nephews are even saved. I know my one sister's kids are, but my other sister's kids, I don't know about. I love them and want to see them in Heaven. So, I ain't really ready for the second coming yet.

(These statements have been written soley by quinn14. They in no way reflect the views of this website. All rights reserved. )

Quinn,
    I think you are headed in the right direction. You must remember though that before the NWO takes place there needs to be 10 kingdoms. Then 10 heads of those 10 kingdoms. Yes the ground work is being done to head in that direction. If you really think about it, the United Nations set up the way for this to take place when the world excepted it a governing body.
    BRUTUS BUCKEYE WILL TAKE YOU DOWN...