Thread: 25 muslim workers fired by hertz

Default 25 muslim workers fired by hertz

Hertz I am happy to say took a stand and fired 25 Muslim employees who refused to clock out while they prayed. I dont know how long the prayers take or how many times a day they pray at work. The fact is in my mind if you are afforded break times and those dont fit your prayer schedule then you need to clock out to pray. The fact that the company is willing to let you take the time at work to pray is enough, all they ask is that they dont pay you to do it. Good job hertz, now if we could get some companies to start doing this with smokers on smoke breaks.

Of course the union is going to fight this, and I dont see what ground they have to stand on.

Default Re: 25 muslim workers fired by hertz

Quote Originally Posted by UGLY View Post
    Of course the union is going to fight this, and I dont see what ground they have to stand on.
    They don't need any legal ground to stand on. They will play a race card and portray these workers as repressed, peaceful, loving muslims just trying to get along in the hateful USA. They will start campaigns protesting Hertz and try to ruin their business. Hertz will cave. That's the way things are done now-a-days.

It didn't take a genius to figure this out. And so it starts. Trust me, in a few months, Hertz will cave. It really is sad.

PLANSPONSOR.com - Union Suing Hertz after Firing of Two Dozen Muslims

Suppose they prayed for 3 hours a day. Would they expect to be paid for those non-productive hours? If you have strong religious convictions, or any other obligations (such as child care or a medical condition) that will prevent you performing your duties, DON'T TAKE THE F***ING JOB!
    Atrophy: what you get when you win atournament.

Obviously you are an islamophobic racist.