Thread: Blind cripple Crazy ??

Default Blind cripple Crazy ??

"You've got to understand, we are public schools. What does that mean? We take everybody that come through the door, whether they are blind, crippled, crazy," White said.
    This is from the HEAD MAN at IPS !!
    You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.

Default Re: Blind cripple Crazy ??

I am guessing that IPS is Indiana Public Schools? If so, any context to this statement?

Yeah ,This wadshot was making excuses for a graduation rate of 40 % .He stated IPS was a public school system so they had to take every crazy, blind , cripple who walked through the door .
    You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.

Quote Originally Posted by r.payton@att.net View Post
    Yeah ,This wadshot was making excuses for a graduation rate of 40 % .He stated IPS was a public school system so they had to take every crazy, blind , cripple who walked through the door .
    Oh, so I guess that he forgot to mention that they get extra money for every kid that is crazy, blind or crippled and that they don't plug them into the overall graduation rate. Typical. Ask tax payers to help the handicapped (which I agree with) and then blame the handicapped for poor results of the functionably able. Then they will come back saying that if you don't give more money that you aren't helping the handicapped.

Politics on all levels are corrupt.

EXACTLY !! IPS gets MORE money for every special; needs kid-nearly 2x as much-as they would for an ''average'' kid . Then they bitch about it .