Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ALL is Vanity

Default Re: ALL is Vanity

Quote Originally Posted by ODH View Post
    OK, so for fun I did some google searches on Agenda 21 and guess what type of web sites popped up? That right, crazy nutty conspiracy ones...
    It is an actual thing signed by the UN in 1991. It's not a conspiracy. It is here and you don't even know it because you think it's a conspiracy. Here is the UN website.

DSD :: Resources - Publications - Core Publications

Keep denying it all you want but it is coming for you or your children. It is for real.

Quote Originally Posted by quinn14 View Post

Keep denying it all you want but it is coming for you or your children. It is for real.
    Black helicopters! Run for your lives!

Sharks with laser beams on their heads!
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

Quote Originally Posted by quinn14 View Post
    It is an actual thing signed by the UN in 1991. It's not a conspiracy. It is here and you don't even know it because you think it's a conspiracy. Here is the UN website.

DSD :: Resources - Publications - Core Publications

So in the last 20 years since it has been signed can you give me an example of how it has affected my life or curtailed my freedom.
    And I am not looking for quotes from famous people and dire warnings about what is coming.

Quote Originally Posted by JensenS View Post
    Black helicopters! Run for your lives!

Sharks with laser beams on their heads!
    Once again I counter with this :

Neil Bush, son of the then vice president of the United States, was scheduled to have dinner on March 31, 1981, with Scott Hinckley, brother of John Hinckley, the day after a bullet came within an inch of making Neil Bush's father the new president of the United States.
    Even though John Chancellor had let slip out this most remarkable assassination coincidence shortly after John Hinckley tried to kill President Reagan, it was censored by NBC News and the other organs of the national news media during the subsequent 10 years. And even in the several months of extensive coverage of Neil Bush's part in the massive savings and loan fraud, no mention was made of his role in the continuing coverup of the most significant story in the 1980s. Back in 1981, I thought the dinner engagement was so extraordinary that I looked everywhere for it in the days following Chancellor's raised-eyebrow report in the hours after the shooting. One magazine laughed at it and a few smaller papers carried a story by United Press International, but the Associated Press and the other major news outlets, in response to my numerous protests, made clear to me that they had no intention of letting the American people learn of Neil Bush's connection to the Hinckleys or, for that matter, the many other astonishing unanswered questions in the wake of the Bush-Hinckley coverup.
    You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.

First of all, it is called Agenda 21 because it was meant to happen in the 21st century. That gave them enough time to slowly implement it. Here is what's happening now: Agenda 21 Targets Family Farms

This is an article with proof of it happening and it was written in 1998, while we were all sleeping. Agenda 21 implementation

I don't know where you live in New Hampshire, but here is a site promoting a meeting about it on Aug. 27th. It says New Hampsire in the heading. Agenda 21 and the ICLEI-An Expose - Ron Paul Headquarters New Hampshire (Concord, NH) - Meetup

Here is a website called Agenda 21 Now. It is a site for students aged 14+ to try to brainwash them while they are young. Agenda 21 NOW! - The 24h Internet-Conference

Here is a site showing what has been done in Florida. THE HORRORS OF AGENDA 21 AND ICLEI IN FLORIDA

I know you probably won't believe these sites but just don't say you weren't warned. And you should attend the meeting if it's near you. I am sure they can tell you much more than me.

So I skimmed through the articles and sites and what I see is after 20 years of infilitrating the government and installing a new world order the most heinous thing that I saw was a proposal for additional restrictions on who could drive tractors.

If this is the way they are going to take over my life and obsolete the constitution they better pick up the pace.

Jim, its not how these things effect you today. Its about the erosion of our constitutional rights piece by piece. Those pieces together can spell the end of our freedom. Maybe not in our lifetime, but our children's freedom is in jeopardy. The first hint is when you start hearing about us moving to an Amero to replace the dollar. This would be currency shared with Canada and Mexico.

During a time of war, you don't let your enemy strategically assemble an army around you just because they are not being hostile toward you. Any deviation of our constitutional freedom is a hostile act in my opinion.
    I pictured you as that guy Gaylord in Showboat, passing up taxis to walk because he's broke and playing it off as if it's the doctor's advice. - Clmetal

Quote Originally Posted by ODH View Post
    If this is the way they are going to take over my life and obsolete the constitution they better pick up the pace.
    Collapsing the world economy is part of it. I have no idea how long it will take. I can't find it now because it's probably on the third or fourth google page now, but Las Cruces New Mexico and somewhere in Wisconsin, the cities have passed ordinances to not allow the Agenda 21 in their community. If we just sit back and not care, then why in the heck do we care about the debt that we won't pay in our lifetime? And I have no proof, but it is my suspicion that we are all going to start noticing this stuff in our lifetime. Maybe not the finished product, but you will notice something.

Do you live close enough to the meeting in NH? Maybe you could enlighten us if you go to it.

Not that I would go,b ut the meeting is ion Northern Maine, just about as far away from where I live in New England as you can get.

I guess I respect how strongly you all feel about this, but to think that all this is about to happen, to me, is delusional. Besides some provisions of the Patriot Act, I don't see how any of my constitiutional rights have been degraded.

I am really looking for stuff that has happen. Not proposals that some group would like to see happen. If there is a serious proposal for the Amero, then maybe I will start to pay attention.