Thread: Ron Paul's debt ceiling solution...

Default Ron Paul's debt ceiling solution...

Ron Paul

Makes sense to me. Dr. Paul really has no equal in Congress when it comes to fiscal policy.

Default Re: Ron Paul's debt ceiling solution...

I agree. But since he is willing to stand firm and go against both "established" parties, the media makes him out to be a loon. I will vote for him in the primaries, but I already know it's a lost cause. Rommney will be the republican candidate. It's already determined. Rommney = Obama. Doesn't matter which one gets elected. And so it goes.....

If every person voted their conscious instead of for the guy they think will win, the RP wins hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by kr1963 View Post
    If every person voted their conscious instead of for the guy they think will win, the RP wins hands down.
    I don't think most people have a concious. They have spoon fed media telling them what to do. Did anyone notice that "tax hikes" are now called "revenue enhancement"? Most people don't pay attention. That's why the polls say Romney is ahead. Has anyone heard from him in a while? I haven't. But he has enough money to shut up and let the press do his work for him. Paul doesn't. Neither does Bachman. It's been decided folks.

RP has MONEY believe me. Check out his website & watch for his internet MONEY BOMBS. If enough of us DISAGREE & FIGHT back then eventually these phkrs have to come out int he open. THen they are pked if that happens. B/c then they won't be able to hide in the shadows like they do now. They hate the light of day & of the truth. I have a video of a reporter telling David Rockefeller that RP intends to end the FED. You should his sleepy face lit up!

I would be all in for a Paul/Rubio ticket. Please! If there is a god...
    I pictured you as that guy Gaylord in Showboat, passing up taxis to walk because he's broke and playing it off as if it's the doctor's advice. - Clmetal

Rubio still goes Neo-con at times but RP could do worse....

Ron Paul 16% in new Rasmussen Iowa polling | Ron Paul 2012 | Sound Money, Peace and Liberty

630 WMAL: Stimulating Talk ? 49% RP voters won't vote Republican if RP is not nominated - Breaking News

Poll Watch: GOP Iowa Caucus (Rasmussen) | Race 4 2012

Now if you have any doubt that this guy KNOWS what he is talking about watch this video of the predictions he made 5-7 years in advance. Can you say PSYCHIC? Face it...everyone else running for the White House is basically knowingly or unknowingly corrupt.