Page 1 of 23 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Bilderberg Group

Default Bilderberg Group

I finished watching a ton of conspiricy video on 9/11 and the connection with the Bilderberg group. I am very open to the idea that the towers were imploded by others, but I am on the fence with rhe whole Bilderberg Group theories. I am a bit on the fence, and nervous at the same time.

What is the thoughts on this from the TWT group?
    I pictured you as that guy Gaylord in Showboat, passing up taxis to walk because he's broke and playing it off as if it's the doctor's advice. - Clmetal

Default Re: Bilderberg Group

9/11 conspiracy? Really? Are other TWT posters truthers?

I think Noam Chomsky addresses this effectively - YouTube - ‪Chomsky dispels 9/11 conspiracies with sheer logic‬‏

The towers were knocked down because two commercial airplanes filled with fuel and being flown by nuts crashed into them. I am not a truther or birther and I think Oswald shot Kennedy. Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction. IMO.

Has anyone watched how much live footage there was on people saying that there were explosions on the 10th and 13th floor well before the building collapsed. If it was due to a pancake theory, how does a fire travel almost 100 stories downward without smoke from the center of the building and start exploding elevators etc... Fireman are experts on the effects of a fire in relation to mechanical equip, and appliances. They can't figure it out. The other thing is that they have footage of small explsions busting out the side of the bldg before the collapses. Its hard to explain them.

Then you have the pancake theory. If the steel columns got so hot that it separated from the floors, why didnct we see any steel sticking up? This is a curtain wall building frame. And wouldn't we have seen a huge pile of concrete piled up on one another at the bottom as it fell freefall. And why did they ship off the steel immediately to overseas before any investigation was made? Isn't that suspicious.

Then you have the pentagon that has more cameras than any building you can imagine. There are photos of the positioning of all the cameras in place and the best they have is one video with frames removed from it? How did the media not jump all over that?

Well the why for everything is the only hard part. Thats why I question the Bilderberg part.

Before somebody calls me a sudden building expert because I watched some videos, please note that I am an architect and work a lot with concrete and steel designs. I am no expert. But I am not a dummy when it come to "Why buildings stand up" and "why buildings fall down", both of which were books required for my studies.
    I pictured you as that guy Gaylord in Showboat, passing up taxis to walk because he's broke and playing it off as if it's the doctor's advice. - Clmetal

So, based on your theories, do you think Bush had something to do with it. Or do you think terrorists also planted something inside the buildings and blew them up or was it another American group of some sort working with terrorists? Like I said, I don't buy any of it, but I am interested in people's theories. I love watching the conspiracy theory stuff on tv, especially about the Kennedy assassination. So, if you would, let me/us know what you think really happened based off what you know as an architect and what you've watched.

The Bilderbergers are so secret they are named after the Hotel they first held their meetings in.These are THE most powerful people on the planet.Thet are private yet the guards have orders to kill if you try to enter-not detain -kill.
    Where was any wreckage at the Pentagon ? a 727/747 wrecks-it leaves a ton of debry.Was building 7 even hit ?
    I am just starting Jesse Ventura's new book-63 files the Govt. does NOT want you to read .In 1961 a plan to invade Cuba using the REMEMBER THE MAINE theme suggests AMERICA hijack planes and crash them into buildings and blame the Cubans ? sound familiar ? Also has the CIA protocol for assasinations.
    What I don't understand is the government has conducted covert testing on innocent civilians-i.e.-the Tuskegee Air men. WW II was started based upon a ploy by FDR-Nam was started on a lie-the Gulf of tonken-Iraq on a lie-so WHY should we believe a word out of the white house ? 911 eradicated most of our rights and Wikileaks will take the rest(or rather the reaction to Wikileaks) as govt. folk are trying to arrest anyone who prints the leaks-there goes #1-freedom of the press.
    You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.

Rejecting 9/11 as a government conspiracy is not a matter of believing everything that's spoon-fed to us from the White House. Did the Bush Admin gain from 9/11? Yes. Does that tell you anything? No. Every power system in the world gained further unquestioned authority after the attacks. For example, (since this is a wrestling forum) the Russians gained an excuse to increase their atrocities in Chechnya under the pretext of defending themselves from terror. Chinese have done the same in Western China, Israel in occupied territories, Indonesians, etc etc. However, the idea that the government planned it or knew anything about it just isn't plausible. For one thing, if they had attempted such a massive-scale conspiracy it's almost certain that something would have leaked. Government intelligence, especially regarding foreign policy is a very porous system in which secrets are very hard to keep. So they'd have to be insane to even try because if something had leaked out they'd all be in front of a firing squad.
    In terms of the actual evidence, there's plenty of coincidences and unexplained aspects, but that's not unusual - even in a controlled experiment in the best labs there are lots of things left unexplained especially for a complicated, massive event. There's a reason that peer-reviewed scientists have barely, if at all, published research on this - it's a conspiracy almost entirely driven by random people on the internet. Sure, there are a few books that have sold well on the topic but not by scientists respected in the relevant fields beforehand.

Plus, you truthers are joining the Charlie Sheens of the world

I do NOT know what a truther is so ?
    How do you explain away all the insider trading which took place the day before. And for every ''peer reviewed scientist '' who has not come forward I can list the names of Flight investigators and demolition men-
    As to your ''firing Squad '' theory-check out John Spivak's book-A MAN IN HIS TIME-it tells the tale of the 1933 plot to ''take over '' America by wealthy industrialists by using Major General Smedley Darlington Butler and the american Legion.Problem was Butler was a true patriot and turned these guys in -after many hearings and other foreplay-NOTHING happened. Butler 's testimony was partially deleted(later fixed), but guys like Rockefeller and Bush(Prescott) will never see the inside of a jail cell.
    This event occurred and no one (very few) know about it 70+ years later.
    I am not trying to disuade your opinion and I know I am not changing mine so live and let live .

HERE are findings from a few scientists:

Scientists have detected flecks of undetonated explosives in four samples of dust from the World Trade Center catastrophe.

A paper just published in the peer-reviewed Open Chemical Physics Journal describes the findings of nine scientists after 18 months of work.

The paper is titled ?Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe?. The primary authors are Niels Harrit, professor of chemistry at the University of Copenhagen, and Jeffrey Farrer, professor of Physics at Brigham Young University (BYU), Provo, Utah.

The research was initiated when Dr. Steven Jones, then also at BYU, observed small red/grey chips in the magnetic fraction of dust he was analyzing from the WTC disaster. The scientists studied four independently collected samples of dust.

One sample was collected by a Manhattan resident about ten minutes after the collapse of the second WTC tower, two samples were collected the next day, and a fourth was collected about a week later.

---this crap will go on forever as once a thing has been accepted as truth-it will remain lodged in your mind forever--example-as quickly as you can , answer this question
    WHAT IS THE MOON MADE OF ?
    If you answered honestly your answer was green cheese-you were told this by your parents and loved ones so your brain will NOT accept another answer for years.
    Last edited by r.payton@att.net; 06-29-2011 at 10:32 AM.
    You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.

Not familiar with Spivak's work though there seems to be quite a bit of skepticism regarding his account. Does this review seem fair? "As a pictorial writer, he is deft, evoking with a line or two a picture that a less competent hand would take a page to limn." He described the work's content, however, as "a series of impressions of an observer, highly skillful, but highly unscientific....It needs to be balanced and corrected by the work of historians trained in a more rigorous professional discipline."
    Plus if you're going back to 1933 to make the point that nothing would leak today then I don't think you understand my point. I'm not arguing that the US does a half-way decent job holding corruption accountable or exposing it to the wider public. However, particularly with foreign policy actions, in today's internet age many of our most atrocious actions are readily accessible to your average Joe they just don't get reported by the mainstream media. A conspiracy this huge, which according to many truthers would have to involve the highest people in the Bush Administration, is on so much more of a massive scale than your 1933 example. It is such an extreme and insane plan that ANYONE not 100% on board that it inevitably leaked to would have to be eliminated if you expect the conspiracy not to get out to the press.
    There are thousands of flight investigators and demolition men in the United States, the fact that a tiny minority of them have come forward just isn't impressive on its own. Is their research or writing respected by others in the field and did they have a reputation before 9/11? You're going to have to be more specific regarding the quality of scholarship and not just list people's names.