Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Thread: Bilderberg Group

Default Re: Bilderberg Group

Forget about the term conspiracy. Would you subscribe to the possibility that the government has ever lied to you? That is all it comes down to. I normally subscribe that there are checks and balances to keep the government from lying to me. However, there comes a time that they tell you something you just can't digest as truth.

Tell me what you think happened to the pentagon strike during 9/11. Do you think that you have been told everything?

As with anything, a single lie manifests into more doubt.
    I pictured you as that guy Gaylord in Showboat, passing up taxis to walk because he's broke and playing it off as if it's the doctor's advice. - Clmetal

The Government lies all the time, but this lie is far far too big to cover up especially due to the meticulous planning that would be required to pull it off. It's a 1000x bigger lie than Watergate, not even close. It's easy to hide certain deceptions and illicit activities because the public would rather pay attention to pop culture crap than know what we're doing in Latin America. However, this level of conspiracy would have leaked in some capacity, and it literally leaked not at all. At least with the (similarly ridiculous) JFK theories there is supposed evidence before the incident that leaked of what the government was plotting - is there any of that? Or just after the fact analysis (with no remote consensus) of a massive explosion/collision that inevitably has unpredictable and puzzling results. As I pointed out earlier, even in a lab with 100% controlled settings, something that massive has inexplicable results.

Leglace your post has nuggets of truth, but it's purely conjecture in this case. It's good to question things, I just think this conspiracy is far too implausible to waste time on.

bwh,
    If you do NOT think this supposition is worth wasting time on -then don't. No one is trying to persuade you-at least I am not. I just believe differently-as for the 9/11 conspiracy I don't waste time on it as I can change NOTHING--ALL those people will remain dead and the truth will NEVER be known.
    You mention JFK-well ,his brother's death is much more obvious a cover up as Sirhan Sirhan never got within 2 feet of Bobby and the death shot was from 2 inches away-also, Sirhan was facing bobby face to face-Kennedy was shot in the back of the ear and under the back of his armpit.
    You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.

Fine, waste was too strong of a word, care to respond to my specific points though?

Even if we accept as fact the idea that the Government can never be trusted under any circumstances and they're capable of something this horrendous then that still does not address the impossibility of completely covering up something of this magnitude. Any hints of a leak beforehand?

bwh27, I agree with you. Always did. But, did you watch the movie link leglace provided? It is not some crazy conspiracy theory that I thought before I watched. There are some darn good points made.

Quote Originally Posted by UGLY View Post
    As a rule I dont buy into conspiracy, I dont believe in world orders that run everything. I dont believe the moon landing was fake or that Bush carried out the 9/11 attacks.
    Here is what I do say about conspiracy, there is always a probable however remote and plausible theory that can carry a conspiracy to near truth without a shred of real evidence. Conspiracy is almost like faith, you believe in it and you see some evidence so it must be real, unlike faith conspiracy deals with events that can be recreated and explained in a manner that meets scientific explanation. Also unlike a faith it needs to be proven in order to be true.

Now conspiracy theorist are even more interesting because nearly everything in their life has to consist around the idea that everything could be a game or a show put on by a mysterious force. They have no grasp of what most of us believe to be reality.

That is the greatness in a secret society or a conspiracy, it rides the line between fact and fiction. A secret society lets itself be known in order to allow a mythology to build around it that is both believable and fantasy, and it never really faces any real accusation because most rational people simply dismiss these ideas as crazy. The same with a conspiracy theory it rides the line between fact and fiction, a conspiracy has many redeemable qualities but lacks substance.
    Ugly, I agree with you, just like Bw. But.....watch the link legalace provided. There aren't that many people that are trying to pull this off. It's just the same families. And I know you are a person of faith, as am I, so I have to think back to an old saying. "The greatest trick satan ever pulled off was convincing people he didn't exist."

Actually a lot of that movie is just Bible prophesy. Seriously, take a look at it. It was predicted in the Bible and I don't think those who made the movie even realize it. That's what got me. It is not a religious theme, but if you know prophesy, it is dead on.

I look at 9/11 today the way I look at the Casie Anthony case. None of us have the smoking gun evidence that Casie is responsible for her daughter's death. We just know that her account of the story is not true because, um common sense.

9/11, we were told 3 different tales. One at the pentagon, another in Shanksville Pa, and the last in NYC. The stories we have been told for all 3 are not making sense.

The pentagon has a hole smaller than a 757, without any debris from a plane. No wing parts or engine found. No black box found. They covered something in a blue tarp and took it away. Why was this so secretive? Really, this should be public knowledge right. Afterall, wasn't it a plane crash? Why no other video is available? They are loaded with cameras. They are said to be able to shoot down a military plane but can't takedown a commercial passenger plane? Does this make sense?

Shanksville Pa, we were told that the plane was commandeared from within and crashed. The entire plane mysteriously disintegrated into a hole, yet they got DNA from 4 passengers? They never tell us why there were parts of the plane found 6 miles away months later. We never saw another case of a plane crash like this. What makes this one so unique? Oh, and of course no black box.

WTC in NYC. 2 planes hit the upper portion of the twin towers. Each floor is rated for 4 hours of fire rating prescriptively (10" thick composite concrete and metal decking over steel joists). Yet, by the afternoon, you hear about explosions from fireman, policeman, and employees that there were explosions in the mezzanine levels, 7th, 8th, 10th, & 13th floors? Why, & how? The majority of witnesses at the site including fireman, testified that they heard a series of explosions before the collapse. Then we are supposed to believe that an unprecented freefall collapse, deemed impossible by every qualified engineer questioned, happens not 1x, not 2x, but 3x when you include a fire on building 7. Never before has a fire impoded a steel structure building. And then they act suspicious by not allowing agencies to inspect the steel and instead have it hauled off. We have never been given an explanation as to what collapsed the towers and cause the concrete and steel to break the way it did. Again, never before has a fire freefalled a steel structure. If the steel joists failed, some if not all of the steel columns would have been sticking up. The reinforced concrete floors turned to dust by the time it landed on the floors. What would have done this to the floors at the lower levels?

How can 3 different accounts be so poorly explained. It sounds like a Casie Anthony story. We are not that guillable.

I will not rely on being spoon fed news all the time. Forget about conspiracy and who is behind it. I just know that I was not told the truth. Thats all.

If you can explain any of what i mentioned above, I will listen and keep my mind open. Otherwise, as a grown ass man, I can't accept the reasoning to believe what they told us because we think something would have leaked or that this is too big to conceal. Bullshit is bullshit.
    Last edited by leglace; 07-05-2011 at 06:03 PM.
    I pictured you as that guy Gaylord in Showboat, passing up taxis to walk because he's broke and playing it off as if it's the doctor's advice. - Clmetal

Quote Originally Posted by bwh27 View Post
    Fine, waste was too strong of a word, care to respond to my specific points though?

Even if we accept as fact the idea that the Government can never be trusted under any circumstances and they're capable of something this horrendous then that still does not address the impossibility of completely covering up something of this magnitude. Any hints of a leak beforehand?
    Just the insider trading AND the fact Wm. Cooper stated that this would happen and the change in intercept orders .
    You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.

Quote Originally Posted by r.payton@att.net View Post
    Just the insider trading AND the fact Wm. Cooper stated that this would happen and the change in intercept orders .
    That was eery wasn't it?

You my friend took me down a rabbit hole I didn't see coming with the Admiral byrd thing. Had the Roswell thing not happened months later, with a connection to the 509th company that dropped the bomb in Hiroshima training in the Roswell military base, I may not have digested that story as i did. Damn you... I am not prepared for that kind of stuff right now.