Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: Bilderberg Group

Default Re: Bilderberg Group

All right leglace and Payton, I am going to read Behold a Pale Horse. But if I turn into a conspiracy theory nut, I am holding you two responsible.

Watch Wake Up Call.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yT1GavDtiwM

Ignore the silly indoctrination by education part...
    Last edited by leglace; 07-04-2011 at 10:05 AM.
    I pictured you as that guy Gaylord in Showboat, passing up taxis to walk because he's broke and playing it off as if it's the doctor's advice. - Clmetal

Okay, I just watched the entire 2hrs 30mins. I was interested throughout. And I actually agree with the education part, to a degree. I have kids in their 20's and remember them coming home and questioning certain things like hunting because Mr. so&so told them it was wrong. I'm not saying that the actual things they learn from books is bad, but teachers do have our kids for a long time and can change their views because kids are impressionable.

All right, now down to things I can try to find out or someone could tell me if you already know. It said that all presidents for like a hundred years have gone to that meeting (forget what it's called) that Alex Jones exposed. The one where they were dressed like KKK. My question is, are the presidents already in this group and that group got them elected or do they become part after they are elected? And who was the guy who got pissed when Jones told him he taped the meeting? I must have looked away if they put his name up.

Rockefellers sound like grade A douchebags. And a lot of this sounds like Bible prophesy. Putting those things in your arm and a New World Order is all explained in the Bible.

Thanks for the link. It was interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by quinn14 View Post
    Okay, I just watched the entire 2hrs 30mins. I was interested throughout. And I actually agree with the education part, to a degree. I have kids in their 20's and remember them coming home and questioning certain things like hunting because Mr. so&so told them it was wrong. I'm not saying that the actual things they learn from books is bad, but teachers do have our kids for a long time and can change their views because kids are impressionable.

All right, now down to things I can try to find out or someone could tell me if you already know. It said that all presidents for like a hundred years have gone to that meeting (forget what it's called) that Alex Jones exposed. The one where they were dressed like KKK. My question is, are the presidents already in this group and that group got them elected or do they become part after they are elected? And who was the guy who got pissed when Jones told him he taped the meeting? I must have looked away if they put his name up.

Rockefellers sound like grade A douchebags. And a lot of this sounds like Bible prophesy. Putting those things in your arm and a New World Order is all explained in the Bible.

That meeting is called ''The Bohemian Grove'' and it is basically Pagan Idolatry as they ''simulate '' the killing of a child as an offering to Malloch-basically open to a LOT of folks-as long as you are rich and famous-I wish I was making this stuff up.
    You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.

O
    Quote Originally Posted by quinn14 View Post

That was Peter Gergen, former Clinton admin. member, MSNBC correspondant.
    I pictured you as that guy Gaylord in Showboat, passing up taxis to walk because he's broke and playing it off as if it's the doctor's advice. - Clmetal

I have to admit, William Cooper's message really scares me. That is the biggest message for anybody to digest. He ties our government, UFO's, and the new world order together. I listened to a speech he gave from 1991. So many of his predictions came true, that it makes his far fetched claims sound credible. But the UFO bit is going to be tough for me. However, I am sure its natural. If I continue that worm hole, I just may end up with an antenna helmet...

The CFR and the Tri-Lateral commision are pretty much prerequisites if you want to be president. The bilderberger group is more international and the Bohemian grove is open to just about anyone , although Brad Metzler's History Channel group got tossed in jail for trying to sneak in to a ''meeting''. The grove is so strange-to see all these people who hold powerful positons dancing beneath a bonfire under a giant wooden carving of an owl is just freaky .

P.S.-leglace-Read the secret Diary of Admiral Byrd . The diary is accepted as a deathbed confession and has some really strange things in it .
    Last edited by r.payton@att.net; 07-04-2011 at 10:58 PM.
    You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.

P
    Quote Originally Posted by r.payton@att.net View Post
    The CFR and the Tri-Lateral commision are pretty much prerequisites if you want to be president. The bilderberger group is more international and the Bohemian grove is open to just about anyone , although Brad Metzler's History Channel group got tossed in jail for trying to sneak in to a ''meeting''. The grove is so strange-to see all these people who hold powerful positons dancing beneath a bonfire under a giant wooden carving of an owl is just freaky .

P.S.-leglace-Read the secret Diary of Admiral Byrd . The diary is accepted as a deathbed confession and has some really strange things in it .
    Wow, this came from one of the highest decorated officers of our time. Something interesting that I connected. The group that dropped the "small boy" atomic bomb over Hiroshima was the 509th out of Roswell New Mexico. They were training in Roswell the year that the Roswell UFO was reported in 1947. It seems to connect stories from Admiral Byrd and William Cooper. Wow.

As a rule I dont buy into conspiracy, I dont believe in world orders that run everything. I dont believe the moon landing was fake or that Bush carried out the 9/11 attacks.
    Here is what I do say about conspiracy, there is always a probable however remote and plausible theory that can carry a conspiracy to near truth without a shred of real evidence. Conspiracy is almost like faith, you believe in it and you see some evidence so it must be real, unlike faith conspiracy deals with events that can be recreated and explained in a manner that meets scientific explanation. Also unlike a faith it needs to be proven in order to be true.

Now conspiracy theorist are even more interesting because nearly everything in their life has to consist around the idea that everything could be a game or a show put on by a mysterious force. They have no grasp of what most of us believe to be reality.

That is the greatness in a secret society or a conspiracy, it rides the line between fact and fiction. A secret society lets itself be known in order to allow a mythology to build around it that is both believable and fantasy, and it never really faces any real accusation because most rational people simply dismiss these ideas as crazy. The same with a conspiracy theory it rides the line between fact and fiction, a conspiracy has many redeemable qualities but lacks substance.