Thread: Did Mark Conley Kill Osama?

Herbert DEC Askren 5-4

Default Did Mark Conley Kill Osama?

Although Bin Laden's killer will not be named, nor will the other members of his unit, the Washington Post interviewed three former SEALs to sketch out a likely profile.

"He's bearded, rough-looking, like a street urchin", Richard Marcinko, founder of SEAL Team Six, speculated. "You don't want to stick out", he said.

He is probably aged 26 to 33 and has carried out more than a dozen deployments, Marcinko told the post.

Above all, he will have the drive and competitive spirit to want to get straight back into the action, the former SEALs predicted.
    ________

On that note....anyone know of the whereabouts of Mark Conley? I know he was SEALs bound when he left the academy and I haven't heard anything about him since. Pretty vague profile...but he doesn't NOT fit it.

Mark may have had the strongest 3rd period of anyone I've ever seen wrestle....including all the Iowa legends.

I'll choose to believe its him. USA!
    I wish I could kick Matt Dragon in the balls. In his Dragonballz.

Default Re: Did Mark Conley Kill Osama?

If that doesnt get you a date nothing will. "Oh this medal? It was for killing osama. No big."
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

I've never seen Conley wrestle, I don't think, but I have a hard time seeing ANYONE straight up going harder than Metcalf. I'd love to see some Conley matches.
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

One, two, Evans is coming for you...

Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    If that doesnt get you a date nothing will. "Oh this medal? It was for killing osama. No big."
    I don't know about dates - but the guys on that team will have a tough time buying their own drinks at any NCO club in the country.

R.I.P. Cyrano and Roxanne.

Quote Originally Posted by M Richardson View Post
    I don't know about dates - but the guys on that team will have a tough time buying their own drinks at any NCO club in the country.
    Most former foreign policy administrators who have been asked about this have predicted that their names will never be released to the public.

Quote Originally Posted by M Richardson View Post
    That was my first thought also.

You know some TV station will be all over this for some movie special. I really hope they don't, more harm than good, but those money grubbing schlucks will go after it.

You'll hear all about in 20-30 years when one of them pens a book.
    Life's not the breaths you take, the breathing in and out that gets you through the day ain't what it's all about. It's the moments that take your breath away.

I heard Mitch Rapp was in on it.
    THE MOST POWERFUL WEAPON ON EARTH IS THE HUMAN SOUL ON FIRE

"I like to relax with a chainsaw." Tom Brands 12/4/09