Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Osama Bin Laden is Dead

Default Re: Osama Bin Laden is Dead

Very glad to know that he is dead, but I felt the celebrations were a bit over the top. Let's face it it took us, the strongest nation on earth spending billions of dollars more than a decade to get him, that success rate is celebratory.

Quote Originally Posted by r.payton@att.net View Post
    Has his successor been named yet ?
    Those who understand that Mr Orwell was completely correct in his literary analysis will realize that what you say is a closely guarded secret... film at 11.

Let's see: a former CIA op from a country that has active US support to suppress it's democracy, supposedly organizes a controlled demolition from a cave in Afghanistan & then eludes the war machine for ten years so the Def Contractors could charge us $250 million per day only to bury him at sea, 800 miles from where he was shot 2 hours later so that evidence of his "death" is also "out of reach."
    ? Sounds like a Hollywood script.

Twitter was blowing up last night as the world "celebrated" Osama bin Laden's death. I find this appalling & disgusting. If you believe in Justice & decency & a salvation & humanity then you should stop your celebrating as no Court of Law convicted him but the kangaroo court of the Mainstream Media that SOLD you the marketed good of the EVIL Bin Laden.

He is dead because someone didn't want him to talk. And just like Hussein the USA's former ally is now our dead enemy. Can you say SCAPEGOAT? Can you say easily manipulated?

I told my Obama supporting Father that the USA would not be out of Iraq or Afghanistan. And after this no troops will come home. I told him that his dislike of Bush & the GOP would not be serviced if he voted for Obama. READ Nineteen Eighty-Four. This is the War that will never end.

And the proof will be in the fact that troops will not come home & the war on terror will not end. And our children will continue to go fight a war not for the USA but for EXXON, MOBIL, SHELL & TEXACO. And in a short time, a new enemy will be found. You are pawns of the Masters of War, (thanks Mr Zimmerman for letting me borrow that line from you...) Hilary Clinton has already said : "The war on terror won't end..." MiniPax rectifies, that the action upon which we are now reporting in this quarter, could bring the war within a considerable & measurable distance of it's end. Doubleplusgood... Excuse me Mr Orwell...

Remember:
    Villains are put on trial. Scapegoats are always shot.

If we dispense with JUSTICE then we open the door for the LYNCH MOB mentality where JUSTICE will never be served. How do you know he was EVIL? Did someone tell you this who had a vested interest in getting you to believe the WAR ON TERROR? GE makes BILLIONS in Defense contracts & own NBC for example.

The Science behind 9/11 doesn't add up to the story again we are sold. There is NO evidence he or Hussein were behind it. Hussein was never tried for 9/11. Hussein's trial was a kangaroo court. He was tried for crimes against the Iraqi people that the entire Reagen, Clinton & both Bush administrations supported. So his regime was entirely set up by the US government. Research the Iraqi Petroleum Company. Research Kermit Roosevelt & Mohamed Mossadegh. Read CONFESSIONS of AN ECONOMIC HITMAN. GOOGLE BLOWBACK.

In the 1950s Iraq's smaller northern neighbor Iran had a democratically elected Prime Minister. Our government overthrew him to install the evil Shah of Iran who tortured, mutilated & killed his own people like good secret police do. The Radical Muslims fight THAT. The America that installs evil puppet dictators so that the flow of OIL keeps filling their coffers while squashing Democracy & Freedom. Our country sacrificed its principles for a dollar. In any other scenario that would be describing a whore. I think that Christ would be crying tears for those who believe the liars who fill the hearts & minds of the people with poison. I pray for them to see before it is too late. There before the grace of god go I...

Our country is about to slide off into the Abyss I am afraid unless something is done about it.

Angry? Maybe. Disappointed yes, that I live in a country that calls itself Christian that so easily throws those morals codes around but this is nothing that Jesus would do or condone. It is a sad day for humanity really. People just don't see it & because of that you have to ask what do we really deserve? Right now, not much.

If I am to believe the government & the media then I would believe he is/was guilty. I cannot say if he is guilty or innocent because he will never be put on trial. I am betting since he was a CIA operative he would have a lot to say. Now we will never know.

Holy crap KR, you don't really believe all of that do you?

My only regret is that we weren't able to parade his head on a stick around Ground Zero. Mass murderer, now dead. Thank you US Special Forces.

Quote Originally Posted by Zapp Brannigan View Post
    I wasn't exactly "happy" when I heard this, and I'm a little surprised. I was relieved. I got a little emotional as all the memories came flooding back. But mostly, I was just sad that a fellow human had died because of what he had let his life become. Hopefully this can be the final step in moving on from the tragedy that day. Not to forget, but to move on to the next step in our lives.
    Yeah a fellow "human" that killed thousands of other innocent humans. You feeling any compassion for this monster as a fellow "human", who went down the wrong path is pretty dumb. And just wrong. And for the posters that are criticizing Americans for having bad taste in celebrating his death, think about all of the innocent lives that have been saved yesterday by killing that bastard. Bin Laden's death didn't make me happy, it made me ecstatic. Wish I was in D.C. to celebrate with them. Osama Bin Laden was anything but human.

Quote Originally Posted by kr1963 View Post
    Let's see: a former CIA op from a country that has active US support to suppress it's democracy, supposedly organizes a controlled demolition from a cave in Afghanistan & then eludes the war machine for ten years so the Def Contractors could charge us $250 million per day only to bury him at sea, 800 miles from where he was shot 2 hours later so that evidence of his "death" is also "out of reach."
    ? Sounds like a Hollywood script.

Twitter was blowing up last night as the world "celebrated" Osama bin Laden's death. I find this appalling & disgusting. If you believe in Justice & decency & a salvation & humanity then you should stop your celebrating as no Court of Law convicted him but the kangaroo court of the Mainstream Media that SOLD you the marketed good of the EVIL Bin Laden.

He is dead because someone didn't want him to talk. And just like Hussein the USA's former ally is now our dead enemy. Can you say SCAPEGOAT? Can you say easily manipulated?

I told my Obama supporting Father that the USA would not be out of Iraq or Afghanistan. And after this no troops will come home. I told him that his dislike of Bush & the GOP would not be serviced if he voted for Obama. READ Nineteen Eighty-Four. This is the War that will never end.

And the proof will be in the fact that troops will not come home & the war on terror will not end. And our children will continue to go fight a war not for the USA but for EXXON, MOBIL, SHELL & TEXACO. And in a short time, a new enemy will be found. You are pawns of the Masters of War, (thanks Mr Zimmerman for letting me borrow that line from you...) Hilary Clinton has already said : "The war on terror won't end..." MiniPax rectifies, that the action upon which we are now reporting in this quarter, could bring the war within a considerable & measurable distance of it's end. Doubleplusgood... Excuse me Mr Orwell...

Remember:
    Villains are put on trial. Scapegoats are always shot.

If we dispense with JUSTICE then we open the door for the LYNCH MOB mentality where JUSTICE will never be served. How do you know he was EVIL? Did someone tell you this who had a vested interest in getting you to believe the WAR ON TERROR? GE makes BILLIONS in Defense contracts & own NBC for example.

The Science behind 9/11 doesn't add up to the story again we are sold. There is NO evidence he or Hussein were behind it. Hussein was never tried for 9/11. Hussein's trial was a kangaroo court. He was tried for crimes against the Iraqi people that the entire Reagen, Clinton & both Bush administrations supported. So his regime was entirely set up by the US government. Research the Iraqi Petroleum Company. Research Kermit Roosevelt & Mohamed Mossadegh. Read CONFESSIONS of AN ECONOMIC HITMAN. GOOGLE BLOWBACK.

In the 1950s Iraq's smaller northern neighbor Iran had a democratically elected Prime Minister. Our government overthrew him to install the evil Shah of Iran who tortured, mutilated & killed his own people like good secret police do. The Radical Muslims fight THAT. The America that installs evil puppet dictators so that the flow of OIL keeps filling their coffers while squashing Democracy & Freedom. Our country sacrificed its principles for a dollar. In any other scenario that would be describing a whore. I think that Christ would be crying tears for those who believe the liars who fill the hearts & minds of the people with poison. I pray for them to see before it is too late. There before the grace of god go I...

Our country is about to slide off into the Abyss I am afraid unless something is done about it.

Angry? Maybe. Disappointed yes, that I live in a country that calls itself Christian that so easily throws those morals codes around but this is nothing that Jesus would do or condone. It is a sad day for humanity really. People just don't see it & because of that you have to ask what do we really deserve? Right now, not much.

If I am to believe the government & the media then I would believe he is/was guilty. I cannot say if he is guilty or innocent because he will never be put on trial. I am betting since he was a CIA operative he would have a lot to say. Now we will never know.
    LOL. You went from credible to a complete nut case in one post. Congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by kr1963 View Post
    He is dead because someone didn't want him to talk.
    KR usually you're the man, but this post is a mixture of irrelevant truths, half-truths and borderline lies (not saying they're intentional though). There is plenty of evidence that Osama bin Laden is responsible for funding and planning 9/11, including his words. Even the fiercest critics of US foreign policy (and I would count myself as a strong critic), including Noam Chomsky do not entertain the preposterous possibility of Bin Laden's innocence as a mass-murdering terrorist. Does that mean that we should ignore the United States' foreign policy crimes? Absolutely not, but you're throwing the baby out with the bath water. It's true that there's no evidence that Hussein had anything to do with 9/11 and there's a ton to criticize and be angry about regarding our invasion of Iraq, but what is the relevance of that screw-up to killing Osama bin Laden? You're using a chewbacca defense.

Orwell is significantly more nuanced than your simplistic, absolute assertion that "Villains are put on trial. Scapegoats are always shot." Hitler was shot, not put on trial, would you classify him as a "scapegoat?" If Bin Laden had a moment to realize he was surrounded and the game was up, he would have shot himself the same way Hitler did.
    Last edited by bwh27; 05-02-2011 at 05:12 PM.

Hear hear, Ken Shirtaugh!!!

I was ecstatic over the celebrations, especially as many were our young men and women from college campuses. This assassination was the WILL of the American people! No need to hold anyone else responsible.

When the Towers came down, all I could envision was Bin Laden and Egyptian side kick watching on TV thousands of miles away and dancing around thier room shouting Akbars toward the sky. It burned me no end. A bullet in the eye from some American heroes? OH YEAH.
    DSCH: a Soviet artist's reply to unjust criticism.

Hear hear to you also bwh.

I guess those videos of Bin Laden were mockups which makes al-jizzera a co-conspirator with the oil companies.

Hilarious (except I'm not laughing).
    DSCH: a Soviet artist's reply to unjust criticism.