Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: KR's Religioius Practice Thread

Default KR's Religioius Practice Thread

KR, I am anxiously waiting and I promise to intellectually engage you in some stimulating discussions. Tell me about it, I have always been open to searching for the truth.

Default Re: KR's Religioius Practice Thread

Sparky I talked to KR and he is fine with this thread but if you start attacking him it will be deleted

Ok fine. What you do want to know?

Btw I am still planning to start a thread regarding the counseling I do that helps relieve mental, emotional & physical pain. It will not be in the religion section.

Quote Originally Posted by UGLY View Post
    Sparky I talked to KR and he is fine with this thread but if you start attacking him it will be deleted
    UGLY, if you have not noticed, I do not, never have and never will initiate an attack on anyone. I do however fight back with a vengence.

Quote Originally Posted by kr1963 View Post
    Ok fine. What you do want to know?

Btw I am still planning to start a thread regarding the counseling I do that helps relieve mental, emotional & physical pain. It will not be in the religion section.
    You said you were going to start a thread to tell us about it last weekend and I just had not seen it yet.

Okay, sparky. Just don't do it.

Quote Originally Posted by UGLY View Post
    Okay, sparky. Just don't do it.
    Since as I already said, I never do, you can count on the FACT that I won't. Have a good day buddy.

KR since the discussion that you made the claim revolved around philosophy and religion I assume we were talking about a religious practice. <O</O
    <O</O

Here was the exchange between you and arm-spin:<O></O>
    <O</O

B) I think any philosophical or religious belief that claims to fully explain pain and suffering in the world is deceiving itself. Humanity simply doesn't have all the answers at this point.<O></O>
    <O</O

B) Well if you have a system that can relief all that pain & suffering one might think that such a system would have to have a very good understanding of it if not a complete understanding. The answers are there. They are knowable. And such a system does exist.<O></O>
    <O</O

I'm sorry if I come off sounding like a dick here, but if you have a system that can relieve all pain and suffering, please share it with the rest of us. Clearly and in detail. Otherwise you don't have all the answers.
    <O</O
    If your practices have nothing to do with religion, I am sorry I stuck my nose in. I am not really interested in psychology, psychiatry and counseling.<O</O
    <O</O

But since I started this thread I am curious do you believe in reincarnation? I got the sense from one of your post that you might. I do not of course, because I do not believe we exist as a separable identity when we rejoin the source, although I do believe that the energy from whence we all emanate is the same source and therefore when we return to it, it somehow absorbs the finding we learn in this life form.<O</O
    Last edited by coachsparky; 12-21-2010 at 04:09 PM.

I'm sorry if I come off sounding like a dick here, but if you have a system that can relieve all pain and suffering, please share it with the rest of us. Clearly and in detail. Otherwise you don't have all the answers
    This was the area I was going to address n another thread as it is a mental healing system of which I am a practitioner. One can do it without getting into spiritual beliefs or religion. Yes it does help people to heal emotionally & it helps accelerate physical healing. As I said I will do that in another section.