Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2010 Election Day Discussion

Default 2010 Election Day Discussion

The "big" day is here. Whatever winds up going down today I imagine at the very least it'll be entertaining television.

Default Re: 2010 Election Day Discussion

I voted early this morning. I voted Democratic for Senator and Congressman, not because of their parties but because I felt they were the better candidates.

A friend posted this on Facebook. Whether you buy it or not, it's an interesting anti-Republican spot:

Atrophy: what you get when you win atournament.

I voted early this morning, too. Suprisingly, my polling place was packed at 6:30am which is good to see. I voted mostly republican, except for governor. Since Ohio lost two congressional seats after the census, they have to redistrict the state. I figured an independant would be the most fair person to do it.

I am voting later this evening and I will vote republican down the ticket except for state Govenor here in Colorado because I like the Dem more. I hope the republicans take both houses and we can get back to the success of the Clinton/republican government. This will be the republicans best chance to prove that they are back to be fiscal conservatives who want to cut taxes and create jobs while shrinking the size of government, which is what I hear most Americans want. If they dont then Obama will get a second term and the dems will return to full strength, and we cant have that.

Just curious, UGLY, what's your opinion on the Tea Party? So far right that it will hurt Republicans? Glad someone finally got it right? Somewhere in between?
    Atrophy: what you get when you win atournament.

UNI Panthers...Because it's just right.

I voted Republican down the line. The Democrats have proven once again over the last two years that they are the worst of two bad choices, and can't be trusted with any sort of responsibility.

I voted republican down the line, not because I think that democrats are inherently bad but just because I like what the republican candidates that I had to choose from a lot more than I do the democrats on the ballot. I wouldn't mind seeing the republicans take over the house and the senate. With Obama in the white house and republicans controlling congress at least they'd keep each other in line.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flop The Nuts View Post
    [D]on't let lack of knowledge impact your ability to post as if you are knowledgeable.

Quote Originally Posted by ban basketball View Post
    So all republicans are bad because someone could find 20 sound bites (some of which were taken out of context) and others are over 30 years old?
    Quote Originally Posted by Flop The Nuts View Post
    [D]on't let lack of knowledge impact your ability to post as if you are knowledgeable.