Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Thread: CNN is going down the tubes

Quote Originally Posted by ctc View Post
    Did you just join so you could make that comment?
    Whether you like it or not, San Francisco has the corner on weirdos and sexual deviants. Nothing from there would surprize me. Even the Gay Pride Parade Grand Marshall who martched with Pelosi was/is an NAMBIA dude.
    Hey CTC,

I've been around these 3 forums for over 7 or 8 years but don't post often. I call it like I see them. I'd just as soon see Pelosi fall to the wayside but being a christian myself I certianly wouldn't make those types of comments about anyone. You can convey your point without degrading. Do I think she represents values I don't approve of, absolutely but what you said was uncalled for by someone who presents themself they way you do. Someone who doesn't present themself with the types of ideals you claim to have I wouldn't get as worked up about.

doublej - you aren't a REAL christian. We can tell. Any REAL christian would capitalize the word christian and use a lower case p for Pelosi. Don't try to claim it was an accident either, because you did it the same way in your first post. We're on to you. Repent.
    "All my life I have tried to pluck a thistle and plant a flower wherever the flower would grow in thought and mind." -- Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by BonnieJ2 View Post
    doublej - you aren't a REAL christian. We can tell. Any REAL christian would capitalize the word christian and use a lower case p for Pelosi. Don't try to claim it was an accident either, because you did it the same way in your first post. We're on to you. Repent.
    Apparently, BonnieJ2, neither are you .
    Last edited by Spider; 04-12-2007 at 02:25 PM.

I didn't want to show him up - be one of those uppity Upper-Case Christians.
    The jury's still out in my case.
    "All my life I have tried to pluck a thistle and plant a flower wherever the flower would grow in thought and mind." -- Abraham Lincoln

National Finalist

To all of you "CTC is so harsh and confrontational and should not have "shot" at matclone" folks out there,

I didn't determine the rules of the game, matclone did - grow up. I have no problem whatsoever making a stand for what is "right" and what is "wrong".

Here is the first personal confrontation -

"I don't know if you're including me in "you guys are all about smear and denigration"" - flop

matclone's answer - "No, I wasn't thinking of you, Flop. I was speaking generally of ctc, and his network of "news" sources."

I'm impressed by Nancy Pelosi lately. She has balls. contini

I couldn't help but comment on this statement. We must remember that she is from San Francisco, so.... there is no telling what kind of equipment she might have.
    Kind of like the line from a movie there are only 2 kinds of men in Texas "Steers and Queers"
    Last edited by zappacy; 04-13-2007 at 10:00 PM.
    "I like my antiques new " - Steve Martin

National Finalist

"if Christ hadn't delivered the Sermon on the Mount, with its message of mercy and pity, I wouldn't want to be a human being. I'd just as soon be a rattlesnake"-- from Non-believer Kurt Vonnegut

Now he can correct God.

"if Christ hadn't delivered the Sermon on the Mount, with its message of mercy and pity, I wouldn't want to be a human being. I'd just as soon be a rattlesnake"-- from Non-believer Kurt Vonnegut

Now he can correct God.
    Say this quickly and quietly. god who?
    "I like my antiques new " - Steve Martin