Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: CNN is going down the tubes

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    Spider,

When religion tries to debate science, I feel like religious views bring us back to Dark Ages.
    Yes, but it wouldn't have to be that way if people would stop taking the Bible literally and would realize that religion and science are two distinct disciplines that aren't inter-related.

National Finalist

I'm impressed by Nancy Pelosi lately. She has balls. contini

I couldn't help but comment on this statement. We must remember that she is from San Francisco, so.... there is no telling what kind of equipment she might have.

I'm not a Pelosi fan but that was pretty bush-league for a devout christian ctc!

Ithought it was a sweet comment.

National Finalist

Quote Originally Posted by doublej View Post
    I'm not a Pelosi fan but that was pretty bush-league for a devout christian ctc!
    Did you just join so you could make that comment?
    Whether you like it or not, San Francisco has the corner on weirdos and sexual deviants. Nothing from there would surprize me. Even the Gay Pride Parade Grand Marshall who martched with Pelosi was/is an NAMBIA dude.

Quote Originally Posted by ctc View Post
    Did you just join so you could make that comment?
    Whether you like it or not, San Francisco has the corner on weirdos and sexual deviants. Nothing from there would surprize me. Even the Gay Pride Parade Grand Marshall who martched with Pelosi was/is an NAMBIA dude.
    The City of SF pays for sex-change operations. If you live in SF and decide that you'd like to add/remove equipment, you're fully covered. Hence, CTC's joke, which is just a joke.

Yeah, Doublej, you'll know they are Christians by their love, by their love...
    "All my life I have tried to pluck a thistle and plant a flower wherever the flower would grow in thought and mind." -- Abraham Lincoln

Olympic Champ

The City of SF pays for sex-change operations. If you live in SF and decide that you'd like to add/remove equipment, you're fully covered.

Is that true, or are you exaggerating? Could it be you're referring to employees of the city, rather than residents? Do you have any idea what it takes to go through a sex change operation? They've talked about it in the papers here from time to time. If it's a man changing to a woman, the doctors require the man to live and identify as a woman (dress as, etc. etc.) for a whole year before they'll perform any operation. Do you think there are many sex-change operations? Finally, what does any of this have to do with Nancy Pelosi, except to smear her by association?

National Finalist

Quote Originally Posted by BonnieJ2 View Post
    Yeah, Doublej, you'll know they are Christians by their love, by their love...
    Here is the love of the Apostle Paul shinning through.

1: Finally, my brethren, rejoice in the Lord. To write the same things to you, to me indeed is not grievous, but for you it is safe.
    2: Beware of dogs, beware of evil workers, beware of the concision.

Here is some love from Jesus

23: And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

I believe that you are mis-applying "you'll know they are Christians by their love, by their love".
    Christians are to still stand for what is right and oppose iniquity.