Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey, Mr. Jesse Jackson......

Default Hey, Mr. Jesse Jackson......

I like the idea of being a 7 million dollar slave. Where can I get an application?

What was that?

I have to sign a contract? A CONTRACT?

Otherwise I can't be a slave, you say?

Hmmmmm.

Must I be black to sign one or it is open to any race?
    DSCH: a Soviet artist's reply to unjust criticism.

Default Re: Hey, Mr. Jesse Jackson......

it's plain and simple he would be out of a job without Race issues....so he invents them.

Jesse Jackson is an idiot.

He is an egomaniac.....i heard somewhere that MLK Jr. did not like him at all. Now MLK was a true hero who changed this country for the better. Not to mention has some great quotes!!

ML King Jr. wasn't the most loved civil rights leader in the U.S. at the time either. It wasn't until after his death that people suddenly began thinking and talking fondly of him.

I've always said, I've never seen a minority civil rights leader that this country ever respected.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/03/31/mlk...acy/index.html

And, could my comments be any more timely? What's been the big story on AM radio and Fixed News for the past 1-2 weeks? The "links" between the Black Panther Party, historically and to the present, with the Communist Party.

That McCarthy was a pretty wise guy after all, eh?
    Last edited by ban basketball; 07-13-2010 at 01:51 PM.
    UNI Panthers...Because it's just right.

Quote Originally Posted by ban basketball View Post
    ML King Jr. wasn't the most loved civil rights leader in the U.S. at the time either. It wasn't until after his death that people suddenly began thinking and talking fondly of him.

I've always said, I've never seen a minority civil rights leader that this country ever respected.

And, could my comments be any more timely? What's been the big story on AM radio and Fixed News for the past 1-2 weeks? The "links" between the Black Panther Party, historically and to the present, with the Communist Party.

Don't they have people from the Black Panthers standing outside voting venues intimidating people? And didn't this administration say they wouldn't prosecute that? And isn't that illegal? And did Jesse or Al ever appologize for jumping the gun on the Duke lacrosse team just because they were white? It is obvious to all that without racism Jesse would be out of the limelight, so he tries to create it. The Cavs owner was mad that James left in such an unproffessional way and that's the end of it. Race shouldn't have entered the picture.

I strongly recommend that you don't talk about race with Ban. It won't end with hugs and smiles.

But yes, there is video of BP voter intimidation. And no, I don't recall apologies for the Duke thing.

Quote Originally Posted by ban basketball View Post

1. You are right during his time MLK wasn't loved by all. There were many that disagreed with what he stood for.
    2. Jessie Jackson is a race baiter and makes up race issues when there aren't any. He is plain and simple an idiot. To say he is civil rights leader is laughable, he is a businessman that makes his living making up race issues, twisting things to look like race issues. He may have started out with actual ideals but they are now gone.
    3. The Black Panthers are a raciest organization....have you heard some of their quotes lately?

Not to get off topic but i also read that the NCAAP is going to vote to condemn the "Tea Party" as racist.
    Last edited by Chance174; 07-13-2010 at 04:31 PM. Reason: added text

LeBron announcing his decision via tv special was dumb (or, at least, rude)
    Gilbert going off in a public letter was really dumb
    Jackson's slave column was the dumbest of them all.