Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Is God Punishing the Gulf

Default Re: Is God Punishing the Gulf

Quote Originally Posted by coachsparky View Post
    So you have a problem with the "real" world and prefer to bury you head in the sand and live in a fantasy world. Fine, as long as you don't try to dumb down anyone else or anyones children to live in your fantasy world with you. Lord, I hope you don't teach young children.
    Now correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the big bang and evolution theories and haven't been proven as fact?

BTW you don't always have to act like an ass and attack people like you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Chance174 View Post

BTW you don't always have to act like an ass and attack people like you do.
    Yeah, he does.

Quote Originally Posted by coachsparky View Post
    I know it for a fact. Human being, the first homosapiens did not come into existence until some 400000 to 250000 years ago. Definitely no later than 400000 years. The pangaea was torn asunder at least 180 millian years ago. The seperation of the two events is far far far to great a gap to have ever overlapped. That is scientific fact.
    Just to respond I didn't find any "legit" scientist for one because I have no idea what the means to support my statement. I could have sworn my earth science teacher told me that and it is where I got it. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider View Post
    Do you not buy into evolution because it conflicts with the Bible or because you don't trust the scientists (who are much smarter than me and probably smarter than you) who consider it the best current explanation of the accumulated observed data?
    Now, I can respond to a question like this. But, beware, my answer may not be what you want to read! I really and truly do believe that God created all things on earth just as he wanted them. That doesn't mean that there hasn't been changes in species since they have been created. But, evolution, the way scientists say it has happened, I do not believe. Yes, there were dinosaurs and no they weren't in the Bible. But, that is because the Bible is the story of man, not animals. So, a monkey or ape may have changed over the years, but not man the way evolutionists want us to believe. The reason other species may have changed, IMO, is because of changes that occured on earth, which corresponds with some of what evolutionists have found.

My opinions are not that far off from scientists and neither are most people who believe in the Bible. Man, however, was created as a man. That is what I believe, anyway. You all can believe whatever you want. I still think BJ would be unbeatable with foot thumbs!!

Quote Originally Posted by quinn14 View Post
    My opinions are not that far off from scientists
    Yes they are. Incredibly far off, as a matter of fact

Quote Originally Posted by rustyshackleford View Post
    Yes they are. Incredibly far off, as a matter of fact
    Who f**king knew that I would be on a forum with so many people who knew everything? You and Sparky should go ahead and run the world.

Who f**king knew that I would be on a forum with so many people who knew everything? You and Sparky should go ahead and run the world.
    Hey, wait until my term expires.
    Atrophy: what you get when you win atournament.

It is not me and rusty who know everything quinn. It is the entire "real" legitimate scientific community and other than the US the vast majority of the human race. In the US with or freedoms to choose and even to promote ignorance, we have a sect of our people who have been able to pull the wool over about 44 percent of our population, making it much less of a majority that chooses knowledge over ignorance.

Quote Originally Posted by JensenS View Post
    Yeah, he does.
    Jensen is right Chance, I have a pathological need to tell the truth no matter how much the truth offends someone.