Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: North Korea

Default Re: North Korea

Quote Originally Posted by sgallan View Post
    I have to crack up...... we are deeply in debt, we are in two wars already, and I regularily hear we need to fight Iran, and North Korea, and occasionally other locations. Then I look at the economy of South Korea, the population, the resources, the money, and wonder.... WTF..... South Korea clearly has the resources to take care of themselves versus a broke, under populated, country. Why is it our responsibility?

Why are we the worlds police? Why are we nation building when our own nation has a lot going on? I am not saying to go totally isolationist but we have clearly been overly proactive in "telling" and even "demanding" that we know what is best for everybody in the world. It is a small wonder they don't think much of us.

I have to agree with Scott.

I have to crack up...... we are deeply in debt, we are in two wars already, and I regularily hear we need to fight Iran, and North Korea, and occasionally other locations. Then I look at the economy of South Korea, the population, the resources, the money, and wonder.... WTF..... South Korea clearly has the resources to take care of themselves versus a broke, under populated, country. Why is it our responsibility?

Why are we the worlds police? Why are we nation building when our own nation has a lot going on? I am not saying to go totally isolationist but we have clearly been overly proactive in "telling" and even "demanding" that we know what is best for everybody in the world. It is a small wonder they don't think much of us.
    I second UGLY
    BRUTUS BUCKEYE WILL TAKE YOU DOWN...

Then I look at the economy of South Korea, the population, the resources, the money, and wonder.... WTF..... South Korea clearly has the resources to take care of themselves versus a broke, under populated, country. Why is it our responsibility?
    According to NPR, that broke, under populated, country has enough missles pointed at Seoul to level the city. South Korea can't do much militarily, but SK's economy is so important in Asia that the bigger players (Russia, China, Japan) will probably keep the North playing nice.
    There's no such thing as a pretty good aligator wrestler.