Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: War on Terror

Default Re: War on Terror

Quote Originally Posted by Spider View Post
    There have been times in my travels when I've been embarassed by the behavior of my countrymen and women.
    I witnessed an american woman walk into a pub in Ireland and ask the bartender (while holding one hand about a foot above the other) "Do you have pints here?"
    There's no such thing as a pretty good aligator wrestler.

Quote Originally Posted by FloggingSully View Post
    I witnessed an american woman walk into a pub in Ireland and ask the bartender (while holding one hand about a foot above the other) "Do you have pints here?"
    lol..... How did you like Ireland, i am thinking of taking my girlfriend there.

I thought Ireland was fantastic (we went for our honeymoon this past fall). Dublin was so-so, we spent most of our time on the southwest and west coast (Kerry, Clare and Galway).
    There's no such thing as a pretty good aligator wrestler.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider View Post
    Time out over?

I could create a similar website about Catholics. It would carry the same inflammatory rhetoric and would be similarly skewed towards the lunatics (who abuse children and persecute gays) and similarly unfair to the mainstream believers.
    It was your boast. Now you are backing down. You know you are incapable of getting the facts, documents or quantity of factual reports to create anything of the sort. Laughable that you'd boast and then 'quiver' away.

Quote Originally Posted by Berean View Post
    It was your boast. Now you are backing down. You know you are incapable of getting the facts, documents or quantity of factual reports to create anything of the sort. Laughable that you'd boast and then 'quiver' away.
    Berean, you are a complete moron and I am through with you. I was a fool to even get started. I won't reply to any more of your nonsense or waste my time playing your silly games.

Spider over and out.
    Atrophy: what you get when you win atournament.