Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nancy Pelosi Has Big Plans For Obamacare

Default Nancy Pelosi Has Big Plans For Obamacare

http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/checker.aspx?v=Xd6U2GaGSU

For those of you who believe that Nancy Pelosi meant that these people could buy insurance outside an employer and not that the taxpayer would be supporting them....nonsense. Insurance has always been available to people outside an employer...for those who wish to pay for it. She is saying exactly what it sounds like. You can quit your job because Obamacare will take care of you. Don't be naive. She isn't hiding anything here. She is saying the nanny state will supply your needs, no need to work anymore. Some of us will be working for those who refuse to work. Then we will be required to pay for their worthless rearends.

</OBJECT>
    BRUTUS BUCKEYE WILL TAKE YOU DOWN...

Olympic Champ

Default Re: Nancy Pelosi Has Big Plans For Obamacare

Insurance has always been available to people outside an employer...for those who wish to pay for it.

Not true. People with pre-existing conditions were uninsurable. At age 49 and my BP I was uninsurable.
    I am 49, bald, ugly, and don't own a single cool thing. Kids like me though.

Scott, please, don't burden a teabagger with facts.

We all just need to stop being naive and believe the conspiracy theories. Personally, I'm surprised they have time for this while they're so busy coming for your guns. Oh wait, that was all bogus, too, wasn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by rustyshackleford View Post
    Personally, I'm surprised they have time for this while they're so busy coming for your guns. Oh wait, that was all bogus, too, wasn't it?
    They're just lulling you into a false sense of security.
    There's no such thing as a pretty good aligator wrestler.

Quote Originally Posted by rustyshackleford View Post
    We all just need to stop being naive and believe the conspiracy theories. Personally, I'm surprised they have time for this while they're so busy coming for your guns. Oh wait, that was all bogus, too, wasn't it?
    How is this a conspiracy? A link to her speaking this: quit your job and you can be insured....

Olympic Champ

Quote Originally Posted by WhippetGrappler View Post
    How is this a conspiracy? A link to her speaking this: quit your job and you can be insured....
    This is true in a sense as the various federal and state poverty programs kick in after a certain amount of time.

Congratulations on that...... proof even a blind squirrel can find an acorn.
    I am 49, bald, ugly, and don't own a single cool thing. Kids like me though.

Scott, why do you take everything as a personal attack against you? I was commenting about folks quitting their jobs and letting those that continue to work to support them. I do believe that you should be excluded from coverage.

Quote Originally Posted by WhippetGrappler View Post
    Scott, why do you take everything as a personal attack against you? I was commenting about folks quitting their jobs and letting those that continue to work to support them. I do believe that you should be excluded from coverage.
    Probably because you are the typical simple minded far right sound bite.

I do believe you should be excluded from the human race.