Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: I guess the blizzards in the Northeast proves that G W is a fable

Default I guess the blizzards in the Northeast proves that G W is a fable

Spin away righties. I guess the earth is a little bigger than New York and Boston, right?

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...0D25.DTL&tsp=1

2 more glaciers gone from Glacier National Park

(04-07) 11:23 PDT Billings, Mont. (AP) --

Glacier National Park has lost two more of its namesake moving icefields to climate change, which is shrinking the rivers of ice until they grind to a halt, a government researcher said Wednesday.

Warmer temperatures have reduced the number of named glaciers in the northwestern Montana park to 25, said Dan Fagre, an ecologist with the U.S. Geological Survey. He warned the rest of the glaciers may be gone by the end of the decade.

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...#ixzz0kRc7j2iQ

Default Re: I guess the blizzards in the Northeast proves that G W is a fable

Did George cause the increase in major earthquakes when he became President in 2001 ? (ROFL) http://www.thehorizonproject.com/ear...arthquakes.cfm

Did the climate ever change before the evil stain we call man came along?

I don't think I'm a righty though. What's a pejorative name for a Libertarian? I'm sure there are plenty.
    Last edited by Flop The Nuts; 04-07-2010 at 04:53 PM.

Olympic Champ

Quote Originally Posted by Flop The Nuts View Post
    Did the climate ever change before the evil stain we call man came along?

I don't think I'm a righty though. What's a pejorative name for a Libertarian? I'm sure there are plenty.
    Yes - many times as well as global cooling and planetary catastrophies due to things like volcanoes (if Yellowstone blows we cease to exist as a functional nation), meteor hits, and so forth..

True Libertarians are azzholes because to the right they are liberal and naive (social issues and foreign affair/war issues), and to the left they are conservative (get rid of virtually all government/saftey nets).
    I am 49, bald, ugly, and don't own a single cool thing. Kids like me though.

Quote Originally Posted by sgallan View Post
    True Libertarians are azzholes because to the right they are liberal and naive (social issues and foreign affair/war issues), and to the left they are conservative (get rid of virtually all government/saftey nets).
    Yes, the lefties (who love gargantuan government) disagree with libertarians, and the righties (who love big government) also disagree with libertarians. Hard to believe. Finally righties and lefties can unite in their hatred.

The year is 2010 AD. In the year 2010 there is global warming. The planet earth has several billion humans living and breathing on it.

Libertarians, repubs, teabaggers etc want to make it a political issue. These same folks would make a political issue out of how to pronounce potato. Put the petty little us v them immaturity aside and help with the solutions. Be a part of something good for your fellow man. Try it, it may make you feel less anger.

Maybe we won't have to keep losing coal miners in future generations. Heck, most of them probably were republicans for all I know. They were human beings first and my heart aches for their families and friends...

NASA study shows SUN responsible for warming...Liberals wish us to believe otherwise; Liberals want to control the dumbed down 'sheeple' and make $$ from their contrivances. http://www.dakotavoice.com/2009/06/n...lanet-warming/ Luke 21:25 "There shall be signs in the sun..."
    Last edited by Berean; 04-08-2010 at 07:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Berean View Post
    NASA study shows SUN responsible for warming...Liberals wish us to believe otherwise; Liberals want to control the dumbed down 'sheeple' and make $$ from their contrivances. http://www.dakotavoice.com/2009/06/n...lanet-warming/ Luke 21:25 "There shall be signs in the sun..."
    Thanks. Whenever I have a scientific question, the Bible is my primary reference source.
    Atrophy: what you get when you win atournament.

Obviously daylight savings time causes global warming. duh.

And, as was pointed out to my wife by a lady on the bus during the recent DC snowpacalypse, "it didn't snow this much when Bush was president".
    There's no such thing as a pretty good aligator wrestler.