Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: I guess the blizzards in the Northeast proves that G W is a fable

Default Re: I guess the blizzards in the Northeast proves that G W is a fable

Quote Originally Posted by Chance174 View Post
    So was there a point to publishing this this message on this thread?

Or is it because he refutes your foolish ideas
    He doesn't refute squat. Just like you.

Did one of those melting glaciers hit you two in the brain?

Quote Originally Posted by washed up wrestler View Post
    He doesn't refute squat. Just like you.

Did one of those melting glaciers hit you two in the brain?
    and as usual you can't answer a simple question. I never claimed to refute anything on this thread because it is a waste of time attempting to have an actual debate with someone like you.

Life's not the breaths you take, the breathing in and out that gets you through the day ain't what it's all about. It's the moments that take your breath away.

............ G W is a fable

Correctamundo - if you haven't noticed, the term currently used is Climate Change. The politicos and scientists have backed off recognizing the fallacy of "G W". ...and yes climate will change century to century, it's a documented fact. Sun flares and the distance of Earth's orbit from the sun will forever have greater impact on Earthan climate than industry could ever have, though that's an inadequate justification to not press forward on ecological issues, particularly in China and other areas of the Far East.
    Life's not the breaths you take, the breathing in and out that gets you through the day ain't what it's all about. It's the moments that take your breath away.