Thread: Another Joe Biden Gaffe

Default Another Joe Biden Gaffe

http://coloradoindependent.com/49814...-deal%E2%80%99

Well, it just wouldn?t feel like Tuesday unless the vice president dropped an F-bomb into an open mic on live TV. Speaking this morning at the health care reform bill signing ceremony, Joe Biden turned to President Barack Obama, went in for a bro hug, and said?loud enough for the mics to pick up

BRUTUS BUCKEYE WILL TAKE YOU DOWN...

Default Re: Another Joe Biden Gaffe

Quote Originally Posted by WhippetGrappler View Post
    http://coloradoindependent.com/49814...-deal%E2%80%99

Well, it just wouldn?t feel like Tuesday unless the vice president dropped an F-bomb into an open mic on live TV. Speaking this morning at the health care reform bill signing ceremony, Joe Biden turned to President Barack Obama, went in for a bro hug, and said?loud enough for the mics to pick up

Big deal. I love what he did. He spoke the truth and the repugs that are offended absolutely crack me up.

Go Joe. You are da man!

Quote Originally Posted by washed up wrestler View Post
    Big deal. I love what he did. He spoke the truth and the repugs that are offended absolutely crack me up.

Go Joe. You are da man!
    Yeah, I'm not too concerned, but then again I loved it when Cheney called out one of the D's on an open mike. Sometimes speaking the truth gets caught on film.

Remember during the campaign when Dubya called a reporter an a-hole and it went out over the mike? I wasn't a fan of his, but that boosted his rating with me a few points.
    Atrophy: what you get when you win atournament.