Thread: Pete Stark = Rangels Replacement

Default Pete Stark = Rangels Replacement

I think Nancy Pelosi has got to be the worst politician ever. Why would you select this whack job for a position that was just vacated for ethics violations? Why would she dismiss the accusations about Rengal. She is clearly only a partisan and does not have the interest of the nation in mind, only the interest of her party and she cant even try to hide it.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0310/33845.html

This guy is a nut he threatens to throw people out windows and has a series of ethics issues. Good call Pelosi.

Default re: Pete Stark = Rangels Replacement

That's out of date. It's Sander Levin.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...=moreheadlines

Default re: Pete Stark = Rangels Replacement

Well its good to see the other Dems stepping up and doing what is right. Good for them.

Default Re: Pete Stark = Rangels Replacement

I think Nancy Pelosi has got to be the worst politician ever. ........ She is clearly only a partisan and does not have the interest of the nation in mind, only the interest of .......herself. She is an embarassment to all Californians.

Bet you didn't know she $700 million to the state of California to payoff mortgages and reduce outstanding loan values. I bet your state didn't get a dime.

Straight from Pelosi.

?With this allocation, California?s housing finance agency will now have $700 million for innovative solutions to the foreclosure crisis. These solutions include mortgage principal forbearance (that means outright loan payoffs), principal reduction for borrowers with significant negative equity, and assistance to unemployed persons."
    Life's not the breaths you take, the breathing in and out that gets you through the day ain't what it's all about. It's the moments that take your breath away.

Default Re: Pete Stark = Rangels Replacement

Quote Originally Posted by RYou View Post
    I think Nancy Pelosi has got to be the worst politician ever. ........ She is clearly only a partisan and does not have the interest of the nation in mind, only the interest of .......herself. She is an embarassment to all Californians.

Bet you didn't know she $700 million to the state of California to payoff mortgages and reduce outstanding loan values. I bet your state didn't get a dime.

Straight from Pelosi.

?With this allocation, California?s housing finance agency will now have $700 million for innovative solutions to the foreclosure crisis. These solutions include mortgage principal forbearance (that means outright loan payoffs), principal reduction for borrowers with significant negative equity, and assistance to unemployed persons."
    You added to what I said.

Either way so she got money for her state (not the nation) for people who never should have been given those loans. They got those loans through programs she supported, community reinvestment act. So she is attempting to right a wrong she helped create. Why should she be commended for cleaning up a mess she helped create. Do we need to talk about how much it costs for here to get back and forth to DC.