Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stephen Colbert - Sarah Palin Segment

Default Stephen Colbert - Sarah Palin Segment

[ame="http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colbert-report-videos/264042/february-08-2010/sarah-palin-uses-a-hand-o-prompter"]Sarah Palin Uses a Hand-O-Prompter | February 8, 2010 - Jonathan Safran Foer | ColbertNation.com[/ame]

Priceless. You betcha.

Default Re: Sarah Palin is a......

Quote Originally Posted by washed up wrestler View Post
    Obama has a traveling teleprompter so he can hold a conversation with Gaff boy Joe Bidden and you want to bust Palin for making some notes on her hand, which I would think everyone has done from time to time.

I have a question WUW. Why do liberals hate Sara Palin so much? In recent polls 60-70% of conservatives don't believe she is ready to be president. We really don't give her the time of day as a politician. I do like her views, but there is no way I would vote for her as president. So, why all the fuss from liberals?

I agree that this is nothing compared to Obama's reliance on the teleprompter but come on guys it was kind of funny.

Quote Originally Posted by quinn14 View Post
    Why do liberals hate Sara Palin so much?
    I love Sarah Palin, late night TV is way better when she's in the news.

We really don't give her the time of day as a politician.
    She's been a key-note speaker at the last 2 big 'conservative' conventions and she's got a position on the leading conservative news station. Maybe you don't, but plenty of conservatives are giving her the time of day.
    There's no such thing as a pretty good aligator wrestler.

Quote Originally Posted by FloggingSully View Post
    I love Sarah Palin, late night TV is way better when she's in the news.

She's been a key-note speaker at the last 2 big 'conservative' conventions and she's got a position on the leading conservative news station. Maybe you don't, but plenty of conservatives are giving her the time of day.
    Sully you are right she his getting a lot of attention in the Conservative movement but i believe a lot of us don't think she is the right person to run for president. My opinion may be jaded because of my personal opinion in that she would help more by doing what she is doing now than in office. I don't think she is the right person to run, but then again i didn't think McCain or Obama were either and most of the country didn't see it the same way I did.

I have a question WUW. Why do liberals hate Sara Palin so much? In recent polls 60-70% of conservatives don't believe she is ready to be president. We really don't give her the time of day as a politician. I do like her views, but there is no way I would vote for her as president. So, why all the fuss from liberals?
    Because she is a despicable human being.

RUN SARAH RUN RUN SARAH RUN.

Ugly, the correct spelling is gaffe. Nice childish retort though. Then again, you come from Tancredo country and that explains your immaturity.

Quote Originally Posted by washed up wrestler View Post
    RUN SARAH RUN RUN SARAH RUN.

Ugly, the correct spelling is gaffe. Nice childish retort though. Then again, you come from Tancredo country and that explains your immaturity.
    And you creating this thread shows that you more or less mature than I am, especially when you want to point out spelling errors?