Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Caption This

Default Re: Caption This

Quote Originally Posted by rustyshackleford View Post
    One man's trash is another man's treasure, I guess.
    Entertainment value in the cold dark days of winter. It's there why not play with it.
    Life's not the breaths you take, the breathing in and out that gets you through the day ain't what it's all about. It's the moments that take your breath away.

Quote Originally Posted by RYou View Post
    There were no ongoing conflicts during Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush I and Clinton.
    There was no ongoing conflict during the Bush I administration? The first Gulf War doesn't count?

There weren't any ongoing military conflicts in 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006 or 2007 when Bush II didn't show up?
    There's no such thing as a pretty good aligator wrestler.

Quote Originally Posted by FloggingSully View Post
    There was no ongoing conflict during the Bush I administration? The first Gulf War doesn't count?

There weren't any ongoing military conflicts in 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006 or 2007 when Bush II didn't show up?
    If that wasn't in the chain mail, it doesn't count.

Quote Originally Posted by rustyshackleford View Post
    If you think that original picture isn't photoshopped, I really don't know what to tell you.
    It's undoubtedly an edited photo but Snopes is no more accurate than my blog or TWT or wikipedia.

Snopes has a less than impressive past, actually. Included in that is 'drive-by' installing spyware as part of one of their ad campaigns.

Quote Originally Posted by Schlottke View Post
    It's undoubtedly an edited photo but Snopes is no more accurate than my blog or TWT or wikipedia.

Snopes has a less than impressive past, actually. Included in that is 'drive-by' installing spyware as part of one of their ad campaigns.
    Maybe so, but that particular link has the actual undoctored photo. Also taking into account that you'd have to be close to mentally disabled to think the OP's pic was real in the first place, it seemed to me to do well enough to prove it false.

It's not the same photo.. it's from the same event but the lights in the back ground are in different spots..

Regardless.. I don't think anybody after an explanation that it's pretty easy to photoshop (Look at Michele Obama's Left elbow.. I think its actually grainy in the photo) would disagree with you.

To trump any of the needs for photos you just have to ask yourself... "Would one of the most photographed people in the world deliberately cover their hearts with the wrong hand?"

"Would one of the most photographed people in the world deliberately cover their hearts with the wrong hand?"

No but this banana has shredded protocol in the past with both arms at his sides and looking away from the flag, and on more than one occasion. Absent minded, day dreaming ? Maybe. Or, more aptly he just doesn't care. Now if it was a bow that was obliged, I'm sure there would be no omission. (yea, you can take that to the bank too)
    Life's not the breaths you take, the breathing in and out that gets you through the day ain't what it's all about. It's the moments that take your breath away.

Quote Originally Posted by RYou View Post
    "Would one of the most photographed people in the world deliberately cover their hearts with the wrong hand?"

No but this banana has shredded protocol in the past with both arms at his sides and looking away from the flag, and on more than one occasion. Absent minded, day dreaming ? Maybe. Or, more aptly he just doesn't care. Now if it was a bow that was obliged, I'm sure there would be no omission. (yea, you can take that to the bank too)
    Holy crap I didn't know that the President has been seen doing that... now I am convinced that he is doing a terrible job. Maybe he is too focused on hding the truth about his birth certificate.
    Last edited by ODH; 01-30-2010 at 08:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ODH View Post
    Holy crap I didn't that the President has been seen doing that... now I am convinced that he is doing a terrible job. Maybe he is too focused on hding the truth about his birth certificate.
    You must not be on the Obama conspiracy theory email list. It's really a great place to get anything from half truths, to blatant lies about Obama that the Leftist Media is afraid to cover.