Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Caption This

Default Re: Caption This

How about: "Some people will believe anything they see on the internet or get via email, no questions asked, over and over again, despite the fact that it only takes 30 seconds to discover it is a lie!"

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama...s/lefthand.asp

I'm just glad none of you are murder detectives. Even when I drop a few clues to steer you to focus around the Marine's salad, you missed the obvious. Who knows how many convictions would be missed or mis-prosecuted. Rather than focus on the obvious evidence, you jump to conclusions assuming a photoshop rather than proving your argument with the evidence.

A Columbo you are not.

PS, as good as Snopes is about drilling down, they've erred about Michele Obama's hair style. She in fact is an ambi-comber, parting on either side. The side for the part of hair in the photo is meaningless.
    Life's not the breaths you take, the breathing in and out that gets you through the day ain't what it's all about. It's the moments that take your breath away.

Well, you do pretty often post bogus emails that are easily refuted, and now you post a bogus picture, that is obviously fake. Its doesn't take much to assume you thought this was real, also. For someone so easily, and so often fooled by clear nonsense, your rant is pretty humorous. Apparently linking the real picture isn't evidence? Maybe if you received it as a chain mail it would be more believable? But for all of that, your knowledge of how Michelle Obama parts her hair is impeccable.

For someone so easily, and so often fooled by clear nonsense

Don't be fooled by what I post for this crowd as there are clear intentions, though deviant as they may be. Chain mail must be worth something right?

When I offer an opinion, then you can take it to the bank.
    Life's not the breaths you take, the breathing in and out that gets you through the day ain't what it's all about. It's the moments that take your breath away.

Quote Originally Posted by RYou View Post
    When I offer an opinion, then you can take it to the bank.
    Can we take this opinion to the bank?

No, it [not attending the Army-Navy football game] was clearly a snub aimed at the Armed Forces by the President and Commander and Chief of the Military.
    There's no such thing as a pretty good aligator wrestler.

Quote Originally Posted by FloggingSully View Post
    Can we take this opinion to the bank?
    Sure can. Given the fact the US military has been engaged on two fronts in the Middle East, I consider it a snub by the Commander and Chief, particularly since would have been his first. Sure others have missed, but the military wasn't engaged at the time except for Roosevelt. The years he missed were due to physical disability. The Secret Service barred Johnson and Nixon because of the civil unrest over the Vietnam War. There were no ongoing conflicts during Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush I and Clinton.

Quote Originally Posted by rustyshackleford View Post
    How about: "Some people will believe anything they see on the internet or get via email, no questions asked, over and over again, despite the fact that it only takes 30 seconds to discover it is a lie!"

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama...s/lefthand.asp
    Hey, google 'snopes wrong' and read numerous accounts. Don't drink all their kool-aid.

Quote Originally Posted by Berean View Post
    Hey, google 'snopes wrong' and read numerous accounts. Don't drink all their kool-aid.
    If you think that original picture isn't photoshopped, I really don't know what to tell you.

[I] Chain mail must be worth something right?
    One man's trash is another man's treasure, I guess.