Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is this guy a terrorist?

Default Re: Is this guy a terrorist?

Quote Originally Posted by washed up wrestler View Post
    Dude, get a life. Where the puck did I say that?

Nice right wing way of putting words in my mouth. You and Jensen crack me up. At least Quinn and Chance think. You may try it some time.
    I haven't interacted with you for weeks...

Nice to know you're still thinking about me though. Its cute.

Terrorism, as the name implies, is an act designed to strike fear and terror in a certain group of people, usually to intimidate those who do not share the terrorist's ideology. It is completely different from serial killings or violent acts done for the thrill or it or because of a pathological condition.
    Atrophy: what you get when you win atournament.

Quote Originally Posted by ODH View Post
    By that definition the Ft. Hood guy is not a terrorist.
    But he mentioned Alah right beforehand, that trumps everything.
    There's no such thing as a pretty good aligator wrestler.

Quote Originally Posted by FloggingSully View Post
    But he mentioned Alah right beforehand, that trumps everything.
    If he committed that terrible act in the name of Alah and strike down the infadel then yes it was a terrorist act. If he was just saying good bye to his god then no it was not a terrorist act. It makes it very hard to determine if the Ft. Hood guy was a terrorist or not.....well for many of us anyway since we do not know the whole story.

Isn't Obama now calling this a terrorist act?

Quote Originally Posted by Chance174 View Post
    Isn't Obama now calling this a terrorist act?
    I have no idea, I just remember a lot of people being really pissed that certain people weren't calling him a terrorist, yet none of them seemed to care that the people who shot up the Holocaust museum or the government building in NV recently weren't called terrorists.
    There's no such thing as a pretty good aligator wrestler.

Quote Originally Posted by JensenS View Post
    I haven't interacted with you for weeks...

Nice to know you're still thinking about me though. Its cute.
    Nah, just pointing out the "moderators" of this forum are far from moderate. You both do real well at personal attacks. Then again, it's your website so you can do what you want.

"Neighbors and former coworkers said Speight set up a shooting range on the property that he used frequently. He bragged about guns and explosives, and a former supervisor said he was paranoid the government was out to get him."

From the local paper's article.

http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/yb/140273190

As an FYI, I was indeed outraged. It would have killed everyone on that plane.

Like I said, if you were thinking rather than reacting you would have understood where I was coming from.

I also believe the right wing was happy when they first heard about the Nigerian because it gave them another opportunity to once again attack Obama and his administration.

Quote Originally Posted by washed up wrestler View Post
    As an FYI, I was indeed outraged. It would have killed everyone on that plane.

Like I said, if you were thinking rather than reacting you would have understood where I was coming from.

I also believe the right wing was happy when they first heard about the Nigerian because it gave them another opportunity to once again attack Obama and his administration.
    Why do you assume the the right is concerned with nothing but attacking Obama? I consider myself a conservative and I am outraged whenever someone tries to attack our country. Your statement is like saying that the left wing was happy when the housing market tanked and people lost their jobs because it gave them a reason to attack Bush.