Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thank You Governor Huckabee

Default Thank You Governor Huckabee

Only 4 cops shot dead. And that POS wants to blame it on the state of Washington? I hope Huckabee rots in hell. Note: See other thread

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/12/01/...ngs/index.html

Olympic Champ

Default Re: Thank You Governor Huckabee

Quote Originally Posted by washed up wrestler View Post
    Only 4 cops shot dead. And that POS wants to blame it on the state of Washington? I hope Huckabee rots in hell. Note: See other thread

Yeah, this is Huck's Willie Horton squared. At least they finally got rid of the perp.
    I am 49, bald, ugly, and don't own a single cool thing. Kids like me though.

Quote Originally Posted by washed up wrestler View Post

I agree 100%!!! I have never liked Huckabee and this adds another reason to a very long list.

He followed the Parole Boards recomendation. Maybe if you freaking libs would get on board with the death penalty we could avoid some of this. IF you get 100 years in prison they should just execute you.

He was freed after being locked up for acts as a 16 year old; every lib would want to give him a second chance. Since Huckabee, the guy committed something like 10 felonies including the rape of a 12 year old; Huckabee had nothing to do with anything since.
    "I don?t give a f_ck about money, bro. Believe me when I tell you that." Dana White

Quote Originally Posted by UGLY View Post
    Maybe if you freaking libs would get on board with the death penalty we could avoid some of this.
    Can you explain how the death penalty would be more effective than 'life-without-possiblity-of-parole' at preventing this sort of repeat offender crime?
    There's no such thing as a pretty good aligator wrestler.

Quote Originally Posted by UGLY View Post
    He followed the Parole Boards recomendation. Maybe if you freaking libs would get on board with the death penalty we could avoid some of this. IF you get 100 years in prison they should just execute you.
    Anything over 20 years . After that you are un-hirable and institutionalized . Look at the last 20 years -the progress which has been made -I was locked up with a guy who got out with a check for .12 cents and had never seen a cell phone . He robbed the first liquor store he saw so he could go home .

after a few years there exists a chance for a second life -a small possibility -very small, but one exists . The longer you are in the higher the recidivism rate .
    As for these hard core violent offenders -YOU are paying up to $90,000.00 a year to keep this scum alive and well fed in a super max. or Predator blocks . Just so they can come out and do it again and again.

Quote Originally Posted by FloggingSully View Post
    Can you explain how the death penalty would be more effective than 'life-without-possiblity-of-parole' at preventing this sort of repeat offender crime?
    He already received the death penalty.

I actually feel bad for mr. Huckabee. Not because I think he should not be blamed, but because we all make mistakes, and his will (if he has any sort of conscience at all) haunt him for life.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8388396.stm
    Seems like the perp was shot fleeing from police. I don't blame the cop for shooting him one but, but I wonder what the legalities are... can you shoot a fleeing suspect ?