Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thank you Sarah

Default Thank you Sarah

Yes, the real referendum is about the teabag nutjobs who think that they run the world now.

Owens wins in NY 23rd. First Dem in well over 100 years. Yes, we Dems just LOVE Sarah and her Armey.

Default Re: Thank you Sarah

Isn't that the election where the actual Republican candidate dropped out late?
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

One, two, Evans is coming for you...

Quote Originally Posted by Zapp Brannigan View Post
    Isn't that the election where the actual Republican candidate dropped out late?
    You are almost right. The actual republican had to run as an independant conservative because the chick running for the republican party was supported by Gingrich and Boehner. She was so moderate that the voters didn't want to support her. Therefore, a dude who had virtually no time to form a campaign got 46% of the vote as opposed to 49% for the winner.

Virginia elected their first GOP governor in 12 years and New Jersey also went GOP.

I have no idea why Washed Up would say that "tea bag nutjobs" think they run the world now. Has he already forgotten that a liberal is in the White House and that democrats are the majority in the House and Senate? Is it possible that HE is the nutjob?

Quote Originally Posted by quinn14 View Post
    Virginia elected their first GOP governor in 12 years
    8 years.
    There's no such thing as a pretty good aligator wrestler.

my bad

Quote Originally Posted by quinn14 View Post
    my bad
    Here's a good one about your sole news source. I guess that explains why you always talk out of your ill-informed ass.

http://www.dailykos.com/tv/w/002316/

Quote Originally Posted by washed up wrestler View Post
    Here's a good one about your sole news source. I guess that explains why you always talk out of your ill-informed ass.

Right, lets take the dailykos the most liberal site on the Internet and use it as a source to put down conservative news or politics, that seems to be a reasonable non-partisan thing to do.

Next give us some thoughts on how bad American life is from Aljazeera, because they dont have an agenda either.

Quote Originally Posted by washed up wrestler View Post

lol that is funny, but tells us a lot about WuW

washed up wrestler keeps going like this and he's going to be thinking up a 4th user name.