Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Discuss What if Bush had done that? at the Politics & Religion within the Wrestling Talk Forums; One take on this whole thing....... http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/th.../for-fox-sake-...

Default Re: What if Bush had done that?

One take on this whole thing.......

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/th.../for-fox-sake-

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by therick View Post
    There is always a bit of a honeymoon for a president. You didn't see all of the negative stuff toward Bush in his first year either.
    Those raising a stink are simply remembering the last 6 years of the Bush presidency.

Give it time boys, the media tide will start to turn for Obama as well if things don't start to turn around in the economy, "War on Terror", healthcare, etc.
    I agree with you to an extent, but Bush took office right after a very contentious Florida recount. He received a TON of backlash over that and a lot more criticism than Obama did. I think the Bush honeymoon really came after 9/11 more so than after the election.

That link was funny. I just hope everyone who watches The Daily Show knows that they edit every clip that they show to be funny. I watched when they did it to O'Reilly about visiting a black restaurant with Al Sharpton. His quotes did sound racist on The Daily Show and Olberman's show. However, when you watch the entire clip of O'Reilly, he was making fun of people telling him not to go to the restaurant.

I also think that the media will start to get on Obama because they will have to. No one is watching the other cable news networks and they will have to realize at some point, that they need to be more objective. (I think this is where liberals scream that Fox isn't objective).

Quote Originally Posted by Snackem View Post
    I agree with you to an extent, but Bush took office right after a very contentious Florida recount. He received a TON of backlash over that and a lot more criticism than Obama did. I think the Bush honeymoon really came after 9/11 more so than after the election.
    I'll grant you that there was quite a bit of backlash both in 2000 and 2004 for all of the recount shenanigans that went on in Florida and Ohio respectively. However, it wasn't until the war in Iraq turned out have been sold to us and Congress based on lies that the hatefest directed at Bush really got going.

Bush & his croonies stole the election & then put us into a war that did not get congressional approval & has made his family & his croonies VERY VERY RICH off of human blood & Oil.

Obama is trying to steal from us in another fashion.

I don't think that one politican in the White House at this point is better then another.

It's pretty much why I was a Ron Paul supporter in the last Presidential election & continue to be. Not many in congress stand by the constitution, has voted down his own pay raises & never voted for a tax increase. He stands against all of Obama's pro-pharmetical legislation, (see THE MOTHERS ACT) & he stood against the freedom grabbing Patroit Act.

Don't mean to change the subject but I think this polarizing Obama/Bush talk, this black/white left/right has got us off the issues of running an effective government.

Don't mean to change the subject but I think this polarizing Obama/Bush talk, this black/white left/right has got us off the issues of running an effective government.

On that point we agree.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

user tags

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!