Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Requesting Wrestling Torrent Invite!!!!!!

Default Requesting Wrestling Torrent Invite!!!!!!

Supposedly there's a private torrent tracker out there that contains a lot of wrestling instructional videos. If anyone here is a member of it, I would really appreciate an invite!

You can PM me a link or mention on my wall that you have an invite and I will give you my email. I would prefer PM, so please only mention on my wall if you can't PM for some reason.

Thanks a ton!!!!!!

Default Re: Requesting Wrestling Torrent Invite!!!!!!

I am, I think I know what you are talking about (mma tracker).

I used to have 10 invites, then they took invites away. I'll check to see what I have tonight
    "I don?t give a f_ck about money, bro. Believe me when I tell you that." Dana White

For the time-being, check out this post:

http://www.thewrestlingtalk.com/high...-workouts.html

We do have a torrent tracker, however, the one QuickSingle runs is mostly competitive matches (though they are the best way to pick new stuff up)

Quote Originally Posted by Schlottke View Post
    For the time-being, check out this post:

(Link removed cause I don't have 10 posts yet)

We do have a torrent tracker, however, the one QuickSingle runs is mostly competitive matches (though they are the best way to pick new stuff up)
    I've been there before, but I forgot it was there! I really like the Granby series. Thanks for reminding me!

Does MMA tracker have wrestling instructionals? I'm not interested in MMA stuff, only wrestling. Thanks!

Tracker does have wrestling instructionals and wrestling events. Of course they have a lot more BJJ instructionals and mma instructionals/events

Schlotte - interesting we have stuff here. Many of us have good collections (I trade with a member here I met on the mat years ago, and both of us have a lot of stuff).
    "I don?t give a f_ck about money, bro. Believe me when I tell you that." Dana White

Quote Originally Posted by clmetal View Post
    Tracker does have wrestling instructionals and wrestling events. Of course they have a lot more BJJ instructionals and mma instructionals/events

Schlotte - interesting we have stuff here. Many of us have good collections (I trade with a member here I met on the mat years ago, and both of us have a lot of stuff).
    That's good, I was afraid it would be all MMA and BJJ. Did you find out if you have any invites left?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by ajj712 View Post
    That's good, I was afraid it would be all MMA and BJJ. Did you find out if you have any invites left?

Thanks.
    Looks like I do. If you are going to use it, just PM me your email and I'll invite you

Quote Originally Posted by clmetal View Post
    Looks like I do. If you are going to use it, just PM me your email and I'll invite you
    Got an extra so I can check it out? If I don't need it Ill pass it along (or you can reuse it).

I sent you a PM. Thanks a ton!