Thread: Omaha Bound!!!!

Default Omaha Bound!!!!

After getting crushed by Rice on Monday, the Heels actually managed to score some runs before the 6th inning on Wed and Thurs to make it to the College World Series finals for a rematch of last year's finals against Oregon State.

I'm flying out to Omaha on Saturday morning, hopefully to see it end differently than it did last year.

Super 32 Challenge - October 26-27, 2013

"Good things happen when you wrestle for a full seven minutes." -- Jayson Ness, post-finals press conference

Default Re: Omaha Bound!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stardust View Post
    After getting crushed by Rice on Monday, the Heels actually managed to score some runs before the 6th inning on Wed and Thurs to make it to the College World Series finals for a rematch of last year's finals against Oregon State.

I'm flying out to Omaha on Saturday morning, hopefully to see it end differently than it did last year.

May the weather gods be with you. It's been a horrible flying week in the NE. My Tuesday night flight out of Burlington VT was cancelled, then my Wed AM flight too. Ended up driving back to NJ - 7 hours in time to miss my flight to Raleigh. I catch the Thursday 6:30AM to Raliegh only to have my return in the PM canceled due to weather. So here I sit waiting to takeoff for home.

Well I'm going on a charter so maybe we'll be okay. I hope you bought lots of goodies from the Southern Season gift shop at RDU

"Good things happen when you wrestle for a full seven minutes." -- Jayson Ness, post-finals press conference

You know, I never go into those places even with the weather delays. I don't leave much time between getting to the airport and take-off time. I spend so much time in those places with weather delays, just can't stand to be there when I needn't be there.

well next time you are stranded in Raleigh let me know and I'll take you to the best barbecue place around here

Now there's an offer that can't be refused. This meeting popped up real fast and included dinner including folks from UNC, Duke, State and Wake. Missed the dinner and barely made to the meeting on time. Rushed to the airport only to get cancelled with weather, then rushing back in the early AM to get my fanny back home.